Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    I was barely aware the the Islanders had even moved, so just out of curiosity, I search images of the new rink they were in and no wonder they want to move again. I thought a CFL field in BMO was bad but that is a hockey rink in a basketball court. What a joke. How does the Hamilton Islanders sound. Not going to happen, but nice to think about.
    Last edited by Deerkeeper; 02-23-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerkeeper View Post
    I was barely aware the the Islanders had even moved, so just out of curiosity, I search images of the new rink they were in and no wonder they want to move again. I thought a CFL field in BMO was bad but that is a hockey rink in a basketball court. What a joke. How does the Hamilton Islanders sound. Not going to happen, but nice to think about.
    I'm always reminded of the World Championships when I see highlights of an Islanders' home game, but instead of a Skoda car in the corner, it's an SUV. How about those seats that are to the right of that vehicle on your TV screen, I'm certain those basketball style seats as you mention curl toward centre which is great for watching the action by the far net, but could give a fan quite the whiplash during end-to-end action as he/she twists their neck to look behind them for the action on their side of the rink. Kind of reminds me of Candlestick park and the configuration for 49'ers games, or CNE stadium and those bleacher seats that were miles away from right-field, let alone home plate.