Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
    I think that you're right. I'm wondering if I might be better off just waiting and trying to get tickets a couple days before?

Apparently starting in 2013 they raised the Grey Cup prices and they have released discounted tickets a couple of days prior to ensure that the game is actually sold out.
    i bought in 2012, but listed them on stubhub (at a high price), but delisted when argos got in. if the argos don't make it, should be good aftermarket especially with Ottawa first shot at a title in forever and hamilton.

most of the posters are right. The higher end seats are toooooo high. I think MLSE assumes most season ticket holders will slide down a couple ranges and they can sell some to corporate canada. I don't see it.

The $399 seats on the west are a good deal.

One sad thing i see from the MLSE folks, is they try to maximize profit on everything.

Instead of pricing thing down a bit and building goodwill will ticket buyers.

One thing i would like to see is what they do for TFC, is your season ticket price is frozen. So you have season ticket holders paying $13 a game still and keep renewing because they don't want to lose their great deal.
    Last edited by Qman; 07-14-2016 at 05:00 PM.