Since this is my first time as a season ticket holder (I think—forget if I had a flex pack or season seats back in ’01), I’m curious about a few things so I’m coming to forum members for their perspective.
  • Approximately when do the tickets get sent out? Gives me a date before the preseason game to look forward to.
  • I noticed in another thread that they were sent in a coil book one year. Is the presentation fairly consistent like that or does it change annually?
  • At the last game of the 2015 season I heard an announcement for season ticket holders to pick up their thank you gift from the team. Is this something they do every year? It's not the reason I bought seats, just curious from a business perspective.
  • Finally, I heard on 1150 today that Hamilton is going with all electronic season tickets. (Their source was 3 Down Nation: http://3downnation.com/2016/04/01/15727/). Branding-wise, it seems like there is a little more status imparted when someone shows up with the season ticket with picture etc. compared to a generic printout from ticketmaster, so I’m curious how would you feel if the Argos went down this road?