Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrym View Post
    Here is the Montreal Alouette Cheerleader website:

http://en.montrealalouettes.com/2016-cheerleaders/
    Quote Originally Posted by argofan87 View Post
    I hope the Alouettes finish 0-18.
    I hope its not because of the cheerleaders in the previous post.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Duron Carter says he is determined to show he is a team player in his return to the Als.

When Duron Carter hits the practice field as the Montreal Alouettes open training camp Sunday, he will do so carrying a little extra baggage.During his first go-round as a CFL receiver, Carter made quite an impression in his first two seasons. He was known for his speed, moves and hands that allowed him to become one if the most feared receivers in the CFL.
    But there were also whispers behind the scenes that the son of NFL Hall of Famer Cris Carter wasn't exactly a team player -- the kind of guy who calculates his receiving average as he's running down the field.
    But that baggage might be a lot lighter than people think after Carter returned from a frustrating failed tryout with the Indianapolis Colts.
    ``When we're talking about the season, team just keeps spilling out of his mouth," says Kevin Glenn, who heads into training camp as the Als starting quarterback. ``Talking to other people, I got the impression he was kind of a `me' guy. I've never once got that impression in the conversations I've had with him. He wants to win. I'm happy to hear that from him."
    Whether he's now a team-first guy or not, there's no doubt that Carter is heading into his CFL Career Redux with a positive attitude. He practically gushes thinking about his return to Montreal.
    ``I loved Indy and they gave me a great opportunity and I learned a whole lot," says the 25-year-old Florida native. ``They just had a different plan for me than what I wanted.
    ``I felt to get into a better situation ... playing is my best bet and not betting on other people and how they feel. It's a whole lot of politics and things I didn't realize existed. I just wanted to play football and Montreal allows me to do that."
    While the reference to politics might lead one to believe that Carter's a tad bitter about his not-so-excellent adventure in the NFL, he says it has made him a better receiver.
    Going up against the likes of Pro Bowl defensive back Vontae Davis every day during training camp and getting high-level coaching will pay off, he insists. So will carrying an extra 20 pounds from his CFL days, up to 220 on his 6-foot-5 frame.
    ``I feel I'm a lot better player," he says. ``I'm older, I feel like I'm faster, I'm bigger ... I feel pretty good about what's going to come this season. Everybody tells me I've gotten taller, too.
    ``I do like being a little bit slimmer and faster, but I think it hurt me as far as being durable and lasting a whole season."
    https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/cf...190525592.html