Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Duron Carter may be back but he doesn't seem to have changed.

Carter is talking up a storm when it comes to the topics of loyalty, regrets and of promise. He’s spinning like a top about being back in Montreal on both the football and civic levels, looking forward to living in Old Montreal and to having Nik Lewis as a teammate. Looking forward, as well, to once again playing for Alouettes head coach and general manager Jim Popp. The 2014 CFL All-Star is buzzing with anticipation as training camp pops up on the horizon and he is not giving regret a place to stay in his psyche.
    “Montreal gave me my first opportunity to play professional football and I will always remember that,” he says. “You can’t forget your roots.”
    “I love the city for real. It’s really progressive and forward and fresh. I love the food, I love the art galleries, the music festival… it’s just a really happening city.” ...

After a year spent in the NFL, the 25-year-old receiver from Fort Lauderdale, Fla. is looking to reboot his CFL career in a fashion that resembles what it was in 2014. That’s when his tour of the friendly nation of Canada was in its second season, with Carter gathering in 75 passes for 1,030 yards and seven touchdowns. It was a breakout year for him and it was a performance that drew plenty of interest south of the border. He eventually signed a contract with the NFL’s Indianapolis Colts.
    After a season on the Colts’ practice roster and being released in January, Carter quickly signed a deal with Montreal as opposed to taking a wait and see attitude over the remainder of the winter.

“Jim Popp trusted in me when nobody would when he put me on the practice squad,” Carter says. “So, for me to come back and help the Alouettes and help Popp, it was a no-brainer.”
    “For me, it’s always about being comfortable and having people around that I can trust when they tell me something and that’s what’s gonna happen. I’ve always been able to trust Jim Popp.”
    If you perceive there might be a little shot at the Colts and the way business is done in the NFL with that last line, it’s an inference you’ll have to make without confirmation from Carter.
    http://www.cfl.ca/2016/04/28/landry-...-change-thing/

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thumbs up to Carter for deciding to return to the CFL and play instead of another season on an NFL practice roster waiting for an opening to play if someone gets injured but probably still not start, just dress.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DanoT View Post
    Thumbs up to Carter for deciding to return to the CFL and play instead of another season on an NFL practice roster waiting for an opening to play if someone gets injured but probably still not start, just dress.
    I agree. He makes their receiving core way better, and SJ Green will also benefit as a result. Their receiving core looks a lot more dangerous this year with the return of Carter and Kenny Stafford. I can never count the Als out.
    It's us vs the rest of the country