It looks like SJ Green will be back this year from what looked like a possible career-endng injury last year.

When the doctors told S.J. Green he may never play football again, at first he believed it. Then, the 11-year veteran simply refused to allow it to happen.
“When you hear those types of things it’s devastating,” said Green. “It puts you in a state of mind to like, I don’t know if I’m going to be able to get back to who I was before.
“But that was also my motivation to try to get back to who I was. I’ve been busting my ass to try to get to that point.”
Eight months into his timeline and S.J. Green has almost reached that point. The 31-year-old says he’s planning on being cleared for training camp at the end of May, well ahead of the team’s season-opening game on June 22 vs. Saskatchewan.
Green suffered a catastrophic knee injury on June 30 last year, tearing his ACL, MCL, PCL and meniscus on the same play during a Week 2 matchup with the Ottawa REDBLACKS. He went under the knife a month later.
While only surgery could repair the ACL, the meniscus only needed to be shaved down and the MCL healed itself before surgery. The PCL, meanwhile, was in the same state it had been in since 2012, when Green sprained it in a game against the Ticats — he’s played on it ever since without issue.

http://www.cfl.ca/2017/04/08/comebac...red-s-j-green/