Henderson had a year that points towards her being a dominant force in golf for many years to come.

The 19-year-old from Smiths Falls packed more into one season than some golfers experience over an entire career.
Back home this month for a well-deserved holiday break, Henderson told The Canadian Press she feels more mature as she reaches the end of her remarkable year.
"This year especially gave me a lot of experiences that added a lot of value to who am I am as a person, and what I am on the LPGA Tour," she said in a recent interview. "I'm happy to come home, and I remember where it all began with my family and friends. But at the end of the day I'm just building a better me."
Henderson was the LPGA's Ironwoman in 2016, playing a tour-high 31 events, peaking at No. 2 on the world rankings before finishing eighth. Add to that the Rio Olympics and sponsor commitments and the young Canadian didn't have much time for herself on her first full season on the women's pro circuit. But she believes the gruelling schedule has prepared her for the future.
"Where the tournaments were, what the courses were like, what the fans were like, the atmosphere, the communities around the tournaments, and the travelling — like how to get from one city to another and if it was easy or not — were all really important things to learn," she said. "Now that I've done it, I feel almost like a veteran, where next year is going to be a lot easier."
Henderson won two titles in 2016, including the KPMG Women's PGA Championship, her first career major. She added 15 top-10 finishes and was just two shots out of the bronze medal position at the Olympics.
http://www.thespec.com/sports-story/...rkable-season/