Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 591
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    History of TO WolfPack on YouTube. Talks about where CFL fits in with RFL in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PIlV68mYc4&sns=em

Eric Perez is a first rate marketing guy. Has a ton of press in their first year in both the U.K. And GTA. He claims all 2017 games will be televised on SKY in the U.K. and a national cable sports channel. Bit vague on Canadian coverage. Will likely pay for the coverage in 2017?
    Last edited by 1971GreyCup; 01-02-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Argo Fan
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1971GreyCup View Post
    I read while in the U.K. They are training at the Bradford facility. Bradford who I believe are currently under administration.

Toronto's financial backer is an Australian based in London who made his money in. It seems it took $2 million in startup funding. Not too bad.
    Yes they're training at Bradford. Shame about Bradford a club with over 100 years of history is in liquidation. I did find it curious that their backer who wants a Super League club did just but the Bulls outright. They have history and a fan base as well as easier access back to the Top league, they're only out due to finances.

Quote Originally Posted by 1971GreyCup View Post
    History of TO WolfPack on YouTube. Talks about where CFL fits in with RFL in Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PIlV68mYc4&sns=em

Eric Perez is a first rate marketing guy. Has a ton of press in their first year in both the U.K. And GTA. He claims all 2017 games will be televised on SKY in the U.K. and a national cable sports channel. Bit vague on Canadian coverage. Will likely pay for the coverage in 2017?
    Sorry I just couldn't listen to 50+ min of Mr. Perez. A bit overwhelming.

Their Pres has been 90% in UK for them as it should be, it's big news in Northern UK. I wonder what they'll workout for the TO market in terms of showing games. They did a few years ago manage to get a few National Team games to Sportnet World (the pay-per-view one) on significant tape delay. Done at cost by basically one man, one camera and one voice over. I hope it improves in terms of coverage from that point.