Justin Chapdelaine, Jacque's son, has been appointed Bishop University's OC.

The 26-year old played quarterback and receiver at Queen’s University and won a Vanier Cup in 2009. After his playing days, Chapdelaine got into coaching. He started as a graduate assistant with Queen’s before following his father, Jacques, to Simon Fraser as an assistant recruiter and running backs coach. When his dad became the offensive coordinator with the Saskatchewan Roughriders, Justin followed and became an offensive assistant.
In 2016 the younger Chapdelaine ventured to the University of Calgary where he coached the Dinos receivers all the way to the Vanier Cup. Most recently, he was the Montreal Alouettes receivers coach last season during Jacque’s tenure.
“Bishop’s has a great tradition both athletically and academically,” said the newest addition to the Gaiters’ coaching staff. “It’s also a bit nostalgic for me. I was born in Sherbrooke and my dad’s first offensive coordinator position was with the Gaiters. I also still have family in the area. I look forward meeting and reconnecting with the people around Bishop’s and Lennoxville.

“I really believe that we have an ability to be competitive in our conference. I appreciate that Cherif had the belief to give me this opportunity as an OC.
http://3downnation.com/2018/01/18/so...ordinator-job/