Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
???

Could you maybe dig up the posts here where I claimed Pruneau & Capicotti were "best in the league at their positions" ? Did I read you say here in a recent thread that your guy Condredge was the greatest QB in the history of football? No? - would you like it if I claimed you said that?

Pruneau & Cap are IMO examples of fine young Canadian talent - impact starters on D, and at positions where CFL gobs traditionally like to start imports; the Argos have a couple of their own examples in Greenwood & Miles. And Pruneau - a cover OLB (or any DB in general) getting beat deep for a TD pass ??? - OMG - stop the presses - never seen that happen before = cut the bum and put in an American instead ?

Getting back to the point that you are either trying to ignore or spin away with bogus claims or else just don't understand or accept - the RedBlacks and the Argos are 2 CFL teams that have recently started 9 NIs - as opposed to typical gob 7 only need apply behavior - and are undefeated in doing so. Not that this proves much IMO, but it maybe suggests that some CFL teams have plenty of Canadian talent, and that the 7 only need apply thinking is not an automatic formula for CFL success. There's plenty of NI talent out there, and some teams will deploy/use more than others - the Argos could IMO easily be starting 10 NIs if Bulcke/Waud were healthy. Maybe this bothers your Americans first/better or "ratio problem" CFL thinking you've been told/sold, but, too bad. Sorry for insulting your CFL gob deep thinkers like Kenty or ego-Jones - we shall see how they fare as the season rolls on with their ingrained little use for Canadian talent thinking - maybe they both go to the GC again - possible in a 9 team league ? ;o)
So this is praise for American coaches Milanovich and Campbell, correct?