Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Former Argo Vidal Hazelton has resigned with the Eskimos. Last year he did not play in a game after signing with Edmonton, so its possible that he won't make the team in 2017.

The six-foot-three, 212-pound Cincinnati product will have a chance to compete for a spot in training camp alongside up-and-comers Brandon Zylstra and Bryant Mitchell to see who will become the new No. 2 behind 2016’s league-leading receiver Adarius Bowman.
    “I’m just happy to be an Eskimo, I’m happy to be here,” Hazelton said upon his arrival to Commonwealth Stadium for his first practice on Oct. 18. “The guys have given me a warm welcome so I’m really excited. ...

One that won’t come until training camp opens at the end of May, as it turns out, considering the 28-year-old didn’t dress for a single down with the Eskimos.
    In eight games with the Argos, Hazelton had 361 yards and three touchdowns on 27 catches before coming to Edmonton, where he became the first Eskimos player on offence to wear the No. 15 since quarterback Ricky Ray was traded to Toronto. ...
    The 2017 season will represent another fresh start for Hazelton, who didn’t delve into the circumstances surrounding his release by Toronto, which coincided with that of fellow American receivers Kevin Elliott, Tori Gurley and Phil Bates, after Argos head coach Scott Milanovich publicly questioned the commitment level of his players before saying changes were coming.

http://edmontonjournal.com/sports/football/cfl/edmonton-eskimos/edmonton-eskimos-bring-back-international-receiver-vidal-hazelton

Boatman
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrym View Post
    Former Argo Vidal Hazelton has resigned with the Eskimos. Last year he did not play in a game after signing with Edmonton, so its possible that he won't make the team in 2017.
    I think the signing of Hazelton last year had a large part to do with the expected departure of Derel Walker to the NFL. Esks have been very pleased with the late season performance of Brandon Zylstra and the PR prospects of Bryant Mitchell, but believe that Hazelton can return to his rookie form next season. My personal opinion is that Hazelton will be a starter on the depth chart week one.
    Support CFL league & team sponsors by buying their stuff!!!