Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by OV Argo View Post
    Oh, so you know the answer? - not willing to share though ?

And just FYI - of your list there - Getzlaf was/is the only receiver there who was even close to targeted lots in a CFL offence - and had some drops issues, but also put up a thousand yard season plus some big play ability; the rest of the list were more like 5th option receiver at best or back-ups in their CFL playing time (and Coehorn had few drops issues that i recall; Giguere would have been cut after one season after showing bad hands and that he could do little with his speed, if i was a CFL GM or HC).

None of those guys are of course near Boardhands Grant or Khalil Paden or Mo Mann or Demeitrious Bendrops, etc. etc etc. level talent to be handed starting jobs with repeat CFL teams though.
    So once again, Why do you even watch something that you apparently don't like?
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    So once again, Why do you even watch something that you apparently don't like?

So, just what is it that you think I don't like? Do you mean the CFL? - I've been watching/following the CFL since before most posters here were born (i would think anyways - I'm talking early 60s) - always been an Argo fan, but also consider myself a pan-CFL fan - so I don't just follow the Argos closely but follow all CFL teams; and I have been watching (on TV) a huge majority of CFL games shown in a season for decades now - rarely miss more than a couple of games in a season. Just FYI anyways - but if you want to conclude I "don't like" the CFL - hey, be my guest.

Or maybe you think a fan of a league or team should gladly or blindly accept and like every single aspect of that team or league?

Or maybe it's just better - on these type fan forums anyways - not to dare to be critical of any import players? At least this site does not feature the constant bleating of "ratio problem" and all sorts of other negative cliches towards Canadian football talent that some other CFL fan sites do. I'm glad for that.