Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 71
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    I'll never understand why the difference between the laws in Hamilton and Toronto, as in Hamilton, you take your own beer and drink at your car, sit in your lawn chairs and make or take your own food. I've been doing that for years in Hamilton. They do it every single game and the police just walk around and never hassle anyone. I am just wondering since they say you have to buy their beer, if you have to drink it within a certain area or can you take your beer back to the car?? If you cannot have it at the car, where your food is, then what is the point??? That's not real tailgating. I love the tailgates in Hamilton, but really it is not a deal breaker for me with the Argos, as I go for the game. I'll probably take the car in for the first game and see what the traffic situation is like before I decide to drive in again. I recall the nightmare of parking at the Ex when the Argos and Blue Jays played there. I was not 100% happy to see the Argos go back there.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoFan1 View Post
    I'll never understand why the difference between the laws in Hamilton and Toronto, as in Hamilton, you take your own beer and drink at your car, sit in your lawn chairs and make or take your own food. I've been doing that for years in Hamilton. They do it every single game and the police just walk around and never hassle anyone. I am just wondering since they say you have to buy their beer, if you have to drink it within a certain area or can you take your beer back to the car?? If you cannot have it at the car, where your food is, then what is the point??? That's not real tailgating. I love the tailgates in Hamilton, but really it is not a deal breaker for me with the Argos, as I go for the game. I'll probably take the car in for the first game and see what the traffic situation is like before I decide to drive in again. I recall the nightmare of parking at the Ex when the Argos and Blue Jays played there. I was not 100% happy to see the Argos go back there.
    The Ontario liquor laws are the same province wide. Hamilton police may choose to be more lenient than Toronto police when it comes to enforcing those laws.