Reply to Thread

Thread: Wayne Smith

Hybrid View

Banned
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRoYoBoat View Post

Anyone who listened to the TSN's interview with Wayne Smith tonight, the "plan" is to go with an all Canadian Oline with Smith playing left tackle. if that can be accomplished then you have a lot of flexibility.
    Is that Wayne Smith's "plan" or is it Milanovich's "plan"? Let's see if Smith can A) beat out Coughman for the job and then B) stay healthy. His track record hasn't inspired much confidence for the latter.

But if the "plan" actually comes to fruition, that means Foley and Durie will be the other two NI starters. Kackert and Boyd could play together in the backfield with one as the FB, and it would be an all import LB, secondary and WR corp.

Oh wait, sorry BoBo - - I forgot you mentioned earlier that Foley won't be a full time player. I still can't figure out who your three man rotation is going to be on the DLine. Do you think they'll "upgrade" Foley with Zander Robinson? What about moving EJ Kuale back to play DE - - he might be even better there than he was at LB. There must be a few elite rush ends around somewhere. Or do you think they'll just go with a 3 man front of Wroten, Huntley and Flemons when they take out Foley?

Taking your best pass rusher out of the game in order to generate more sacks. That's so crazy, it just might work!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
    Is that Wayne Smith's "plan" or is it Milanovich's "plan"? Let's see if Smith can A) beat out Coughman for the job and then B) stay healthy. His track record hasn't inspired much confidence for the latter.

But if the "plan" actually comes to fruition, that means Foley and Durie will be the other two NI starters. Kackert and Boyd could play together in the backfield with one as the FB, and it would be an all import LB, secondary and WR corp.

Oh wait, sorry BoBo - - I forgot you mentioned earlier that Foley won't be a full time player. I still can't figure out who your three man rotation is going to be on the DLine. Do you think they'll "upgrade" Foley with Zander Robinson? What about moving EJ Kuale back to play DE - - he might be even better there than he was at LB. There must be a few elite rush ends around somewhere. Or do you think they'll just go with a 3 man front of Wroten, Huntley and Flemons when they take out Foley?

Taking your best pass rusher out of the game in order to generate more sacks. That's so crazy, it just might work!

Is there any way you can learn to criticize without being so negative? There is also much better ways to question someone's opinion without disrespecting them.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    I agree totally with Mulder. What I found so great with this website when I found it last year, is the respect for others' opinions that is far too often not found on other websites. Let's keep it that way.