Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Henry Burris has started his post-football career as TV co-host with CTV Morning.

“When it comes to football, I’m not missing it right now,” Burris said. “I’m sure I’ll start to get the itch a bit when training camp comes. That first regular-season game, when we play Calgary, when the team busts out of the helmet, when the fireworks are going off and the crowd’s going crazy, I’m pretty sure it’s going to hit me and that will be tough for me.
    “But I’m happy with where I am. I’m happy with the decision I made and I’m proud of everything I was able to achieve during my years in football. I’m at peace. I know I’ll still feel, ‘Hey, that’s my team out there, I wish I could be out there.’

“If I came back for another season, I could be the best player (in the CFL), hands down. But I don’t think I have to prove that. I was part of a team that was nothing (2-16 in their inaugural 2014 season), and we became Grey Cup champions.”
    Burris is learning on the job, working with the likes of Lianne Laing, Melissa Lamb and Stefan Keyes at CTV Morning Live.
    “They always have my back,” Burris said. “They’ll pull me aside and say, ‘Hope you don’t mind me telling you this. Let’s try this next time.’
    “Sometimes it can get all helter-skelter with a sudden change of things just before the camera goes on. I had to deal with improvisation when it came to calling plays based on pressure. Playing in the world of football has prepared me for the pressures and the stress you have to deal with. That’s allowed me not to get caught up in the moment and make things bigger than they are.
    “I’m creating a playbook for myself. I’m watching film, I’m watching other shows, other broadcasts. I’m figuring out how they do certain things.”
    http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-...vision-co-host

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Below is a video interview with former Argo QB Trevor Harris about his offseason, including his training methods.

http://www.cfl.ca/2017/04/13/off-sea...trevor-harris/