Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 591
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1971GreyCup View Post
    Grey Cup tickets are available this morning on the RedBlacks site. Prices range from $110 - $605. We picked up a pair on the South Side 10 yard line for $400 per.
    We booked our hotel room. I think CFL headquarters is The Westin Hotel this year and sold out. We're adjacent to headquarters at the Novotel.

Unlike the smaller venues out West, there are plenty of hotel rooms at all levels in Ottawa to be had on Grey Cup week. The big names are asking a premium, but due to the large number of rooms available and the smaller stadium, there's plenty of other lower priced rooms to choose from. With reasonable ticket prices the 105th Grey Cup experience is still well within the means of any family that enjoys the CFL. I am sure this week will be another one for the ages.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1971GreyCup View Post
    We booked our hotel room. I think CFL headquarters is The Westin Hotel this year and sold out. We're adjacent to headquarters at the Novotel.

Unlike the smaller venues out West, there are plenty of hotel rooms at all levels in Ottawa to be had on Grey Cup week. The big names are asking a premium, but due to the large number of rooms available and the smaller stadium, there's plenty of other lower priced rooms to choose from. With reasonable ticket prices the 105th Grey Cup experience is still well within the means of any family that enjoys the CFL. I am sure this week will be another one for the ages.
    I have to go to Ottawa next week and was shocked by the price of hotel rooms during the week. I was then reminded that it is Canada's 150th birthday which is why they are so high. When you refer to "lower priced rooms" for Grey Cup Week, what exactly does that mean?
    Cameron Dukes + Dan Adeboboye + Kevin Mital + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force