Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Former Argo discusses teaming up with other former Argos Elizondo, Harris and Shaw in Ottawa below.

“Coach Jaime as my receivers coach my first year in Toronto, he kind of just pushed me,” Spencer said of his relationship with his new offensive coordinator. “It was kind of something I felt I needed coming into the CFL. I wasn’t scared of going back to that. I felt I needed that. I know he’s going to be on me, he gets the best out of me and he’s kind of just been somebody that helped me my first year developing my game.
    “Teaming back up with him is going to be big, playing receiver and being in that system.”
    That offensive system will be centred around Harris, who will assume the starting role after veteran pivot Henry Burris decided to hang up his cleats for good, ending his career on a high by winning the 104th Grey Cup presented by Shaw.
    The chemistry between Spencer and Harris had already begun to brew – the two were teammates back in 2015 – and their personal relationship carried on even after Harris left Toronto and joined the REDBLACKS.
    “When I first got there (Toronto) he was somebody that I just became friends with instantly,” Spencer said, smiling at the first mention of Harris’ name. “And throughout the whole process he was right there letting me know what was going on and what type of team they (Ottawa) had over there. It was a good situation for me.”
    When the CFL free agency period hit in February, Spencer hit the open market. He said his decision to sign on the dotted line with the REDBLACKS was an easy one, especially with his familiarity with the offensive coordinator and quarterback.
    “It feels good,” Spencer grinned when asked about how it feels to be a REDBLACK. “It feels good to be part of a great organization and I’m looking forward to it.”
    Since they both joined the Argonauts in 2015, Shaw and Spencer became instant friends and now, as luck would have it, they’re both headed to a new team together. ...

“We’re blessed to play with each other for two years and now we’ll continue to play with each other and that’s like a brother to me,” he said. “We were kind of looking at the market, seeing who was going to leave. Ernest (Jackson) and Chris (Williams) ended up leaving. They needed two receivers and what better way to go there, me and him.” ...

Both Williams and Jackson didn’t re-sign with Ottawa after becoming free agents this year. Instead, they signed with the BC Lions and Montreal Alouettes, respectively. Williams and Jackson along with Greg Ellingson and Brad Sinopoli were the first-ever quartet of receivers to catch 1000 yards in back-to-back seasons.
    With two of those 1000-yard receivers out of the picture, Spencer and Shaw saw an opportunity that they couldn’t pass up although they both know they’ll have big shoes to fill.
    “It’s expectations coming with that,” Spencer said of replacing Williams and Jackson. “Those guys put up big numbers and won a Grey Cup. I feel like it’s going to be a challenge but that’s me and Kenny’s mentality – we look forward to challenging ourselves. The opportunity is going to be there for us. It’s pretty good.” ...
    “Hopefully I can stay healthy and just put up the numbers I know I can put up,” said Spencer. “Like I said, it’s not about the individual success but once that comes then comes team success. I’m looking forward to it and looking forward to contributing to the team.”
    http://www.cfl.ca/2017/04/21/new-cit...ontae-spencer/

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    The loss of Brock Sunderland this late in the preseason will be awkward for the Redblacks' preparation for the upcoming season.

The timing won’t be perfect for the Redblacks, but there was no way Ottawa GM Marcel Desjardins would ever deny his top lieutenant the opportunity to become a GM, even if it was with a Canadian Football League rival. The Redblacks will begin a three-day mini camp Thursday.
    http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/foot...ton-eskimos-gm

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Not buying it. If they really thought it would be awkward, they never would have let him go.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argolio View Post
    Not buying it. If they really thought it would be awkward, they never would have let him go.
    You have to balance the awkwardness against the potential problems by keeping somebody who is possibly unhappy because he was allowed to move on to a better paying, more prestigious job.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Redblack owner Jeff Hunt is helping promote the development of tackle football in his native Newfoundland.

Tackle football is about to become reality in western Newfoundland, so that probably explains why Chris Foley has some jump in his step these days.
    Foley, a Corner Brook native, has been working hard with representatives of Football Newfoundland and Labrador to introduce full-contact football to local youth under the umbrella of the new Western Newfoundland Football Association.

The die-hard Green Bay Packers fan will soon be announcing registration dates for youth ages four-18 who are interested in giving tackle football a whirl.
    Foley expects things to get busy over the next few weeks with Ottawa Redblacks owner Jeff Hunt — a native Newfoundlander — bringing the Grey Cup to Corner Brook next week in an effort to promote the game to youth in the area.
    Hunt has agreed to be the honourary chairman for the local football group and will help promote the game by bringing two of his star players — receivers Greg Ellingson and Brad Sinopoli — to Corner Brook on Tuesday as part of his Grey Cup Tour in Newfoundland and Labrador, which includes stops in Labrador City and St. John’s.
    http://www.thewesternstar.com/sports...ttawa-red.html

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Rick Campbell discusses the Redblacks mini-camp in the video below.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    AJ Jefferson, Diontae Spencer and Kenny Shaw discuss how their Ottawa Argos mini-camp is going.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    And the most important part of the Ottawa Argos discusses their mini-camp preparations.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Rookie Sherrod Baltimore discusses tough violent environment he had to overcome to reach the Redblacks mini-camp.

Poverty. Violence. Guns. Knives. Drugs.
    As a kid, Sherrod Baltimore was surrounded by it. His life could have gone in a much different direction. But here he is, a fighter, a man of strong faith, a football player — a talented defensive back hoping to become an Ottawa Redblack.
    This is a 24-year-old with a story, with a past he doesn’t run from and with a bright future he’s trying to write.
    Baltimore doesn’t know whoh his dad is and doesn’t really care to know. His mother Sharisse was on welfare and the family moved from home to home — 12 times, maybe more — in Washington, D.C. Paying the bills or putting food on the table was never easy. At age 12, Baltimore lost two of his teeth when he was pistol whipped and robbed.
    “I come from the struggle, I come from nothing, I come from poor,” said Baltimore, one of the newcomers on hand for the Redblacks mini-camp which wraps up Saturday morning at TD Place. “When you grow up in poverty, you could go left or right. You take a path. It’s basketball, football, rapping, you work for the government or you live in the streets. I took the right path.”
    At one point, he lived in a small house with his brother, sister, grandmother, grandfather, mother and two uncle. Later, while his mother was looking to find her way, eventually winding up in homeless shelters, Baltimore moved out, winding up with his uncle Lenox who has been an inspiration along the road of life.
    “My uncle, it’s not even like he’s my uncle, he is my big brother,” said Baltimore. “He used to live in the hood, he was the first one to move out. He was like: ‘Bro, this is what it looks like, you’re going to get out.’ I live with him in Virginia. He showed me a different world. When I saw his house, I said: ‘Bro, you’re rich.’ He made me appreciative of things like this, things like being here on a football field. I just try to do the right things. I don’t want to do the wrong thing, I know that would make him upset.”
    As a high schooler, Baltimore was all-state as a basketball point guard; he was also a quarterback, helped by his coach Peter Quaweay in his transition to defensive back.
    “Drugs, crimes, killing, rivalries — you have to stay away from that,” said Baltimore. “I was going to football or basketball practice, that’s how I stayed with it.”
    What Baltimore could do on a football field attracted the interest of several schools and he picked the University of Maine and played four seasons with the Black Bears.
    Said Baltimore: “Going to Maine, that was God talking to me, that was the total opposite of where I’d come.”
    The Redblacks noticed the skillset and dedication and invited him to camp.
    How keen was he? Said Baltimore: “The day after I signed, April 4, they sent me film. By April 5, I knew the playbook. I watch the film every day. Study. That’s how you win. I’m about technique, alignment, assignment.
    “I’m hungry. I’m not going to talk too much, I’m going to show you all what I can do. I’m going to make plays. They told me they need DBs so I’m coming in here ready. Opportunities like this, I’m blessed. I’m thankful for little things — like waking up and we have breakfast.”
    On Baltimore’s chest, stomach and arms are tattoos — reminders of the people who are important to him, along with verses from The Bible. The Lord’s Prayer: “Our Father who art in heaven. Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done. In earth, as it is in heaven.”
    The words — messages like The Grind Don’t Stop and Walk by Faith, not by Sight — inked into his body are important to Baltimore.
    “Everything on my body means something to me, it’s motivation for me,” he said. “I’m a walking billboard.”
    He still has friends from “the hood,” guys he hopes to motivate.
    “I have homies, some of them live in the streets,” said Baltimore. “I text them in the morning, a motivation text, something like. ‘How are you doing? Bro, you’re going to be good this morning.’ “
    And from his mother’s darkness, the shutters have opened a crack — there is now light.
    “She went away to figure things out,” said Baltimore. “She’s still struggling to make it. But she’s got her own house, she’s on Section 8 (housing). I love my mother, that’s my heart.”
    On a Friday, in a city that’s still new to him, Baltimore pauses, dreadlocks flowing down his back, smiling, laughing, so desperately wanting an opportunity to be part of the Redblacks brotherhood. From his story, from his emergence from “the struggle,” there is a message to others who fall into the vacuum of hopelessness.
    “You can beat the odds, you don’t have to be a statistic where you come from,” he said. “I can tell you, you don’t have to be from poverty to be in the struggle, but you can win. You have to be patient. Keep working, don’t give up on your dream. Believe in yourself. Football, this is what I dream of doing. I’m made for this.”
    http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/04/28/...b56474935cbe96

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Ottawa has released the following players:

National offensive lineman Kyle Fraser-Audit (Guelph)
    National kicker Sean Decloux (Maine)
    International defensive back Jonte Green (New Mexico State)
    International defensive lineman Miles Grooms (Hampton)
    International running back Darius Hammond (Charleston Southern)
    International receiver John Harris (Texas)
    International defensive lineman Paul Hazel (Western Michigan)
    International linebacker Jeremiah Kose (Montana)
    International defensive back Waynd Lyons (Michigan)
    International running back Brandon Ross (Maryland)
    International receiver Antoine Smithson (Utah)
    International running back Shadrach Thornton (North Carolina State)
    International receiver Rahsaan Vaughn (Oregon)
    http://www.ottawaredblacks.com/2017/...ns-may-1-2017/

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Grey Cup tickets are available this morning on the RedBlacks site. Prices range from $110 - $605. We picked up a pair on the South Side 10 yard line for $400 per.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Former NFL QB Ryan Lindley is coming into the CFL with the Redblacks with the right attitude.

Any memory of Ryan Lindley for diehard football fans may focus on a moment in time — Jan. 3, 2015 — when the then-Arizona Cardinals quarterback was pushed into action in an NFL playoff game against the Carolina Panthers.
    Moments sometimes don’t go well, don’t define who or what somebody is. The stat line on that day for Lindley reads something like this: 16 completions on 28 passes for 82 yards, four sacks and two interceptions. The score: Carolina 27, Arizona 16.
    To be fair, Lindley, who had been released that August and re-signed in November, was forced into the starting role after injuries to starter Carson Palmer and backup Drew Stanton. Plus it was raining. Plus it was the formidable Panthers defence on the other side of the ball making Lindley’s opportunity miserable.
    Maybe it was too much, too soon for the sixth-round draft choice of the Cardinals in 2012. Now, two years later, he’s grabbing onto a new challenge with the Ottawa Redblacks.
    “Sometimes the dream turns into a nightmare … it happens,” said Lindley. “I’ve exhausted some options down south, but I still feel like I have a lot left in me. Whether you’re a basketball player, a hockey player, a football player, a track athlete, you want to get to the highest point in that sport you can. I lived my dream. Right now, I just consider myself fortunate to be here with the Redblacks. I’m living the dream for today and we’ll see what happens tomorrow.”

During the Redblacks’ three-day mini-camp which wrapped up Saturday at TD Place, Lindley threw the ball well, cozying the ball into the hands of receivers on deep routes and zipping the ball into tight windows of space on shorter patterns. Sure, there was no pressure coming from defensive linemen, but it was still a step forward for the 27-year-old with four years of NFL experience.
    “I think a lot of guys look at the jump from the NFL to the CFL as a step down, but there’s a lot you have to get prepared for,” said Lindley. “I’m fortunate to get to work with a guy like Trevor (Harris) and learn a lot from him.”
    “Some guys come and think it’s going to be easy,” said Redblacks offensive co-ordiantor Jaime Elizondo. “It’s a different game, the timing’s different. You have to come up here humble, wanting to make a career up here. When I spent time talking to (Lindley) on the phone, the thing that jumped out at me was that he was humble about learning and understanding the CFL game.
    “He’s big and strong with a cannon of an arm. He spins it really well. He’s a learner with a high level of football intelligence and he loves the game. He’s got to work on his foot speed in a transition to the game up here and like every other quarterback, he’s got to be a little more accurate.”
    Lindley started thinking about making the transition to the CFL a couple of years ago. He gobbled up all the games he could on ESPN, gaining an understanding of the Canadian game.
    “I started exploring the opportunity when I got done with the Cardinals,” said Lindley. “The next year I got a sniff with the Patriots and Colts so I decided to put it off. Last year I had a few workouts and I put it off again. But I was champing at the bit, I’ve been looking to get up here once things were done down south and this is a great opportunity. I’ve always been a strong-armed guy so the wider and longer field plays to my strength.”
    Developing chemistry between their quarterbacks will be important for the Redblacks, with Drew Tate and Lindley stepping in for Danny O’Brien and Grey Cup MVP Henry Burris.
    “(Lindley’s) not coming in here proud as a peacock, saying he’s an NFL guy,” said Harris. “He’s a guy I can learn from. As quarterbacks, we can all learn from each other.”
    “If you don’t have your eye on the job, if you aren’t preparing to play and be the starter every week, you’re hurting your team,” said Lindley. “I want to be the best football player I can be for this team. Right now, Trevor is obviously the guy. I’ve watched him from afar from a long time and I feel really fortunate to have a guy like that who’s able to mentor me and allow me to make that transition a lot smoother.”
    http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/loca...with-redblacks

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    GM Marcel Desjardins is interviewed below on the upcoming season.

Q: Compare Year 4 of running a mini camp to years 1, 2 and 3?
    A: There’s still a lot of turnover from one year to the next so you’re always looking to fill empty spots. We had significant losses from last year to this year. We did fill some of those holes through free agency. Our camp is basically rookies and select vets as opposed to bringing the whole team so we’ll get a lot more looks and spend more time with the newer players in an effort to evaluate them.

Q: How do you use mini camp to evaluate players?
    A: We’ll get more looks at the younger players so we can evaluate them — not so much in terms of how they fit into the offence or defence, but what their skill set is as individual players. If somebody doesn’t look like he has a chance to compete going into rookie camp or training camp, contrary to what we’d seen on film or in person previously, we can still make changes.
    Q: Looking at your depth chart, how do you compare what you have now to Redblacks teams of the past?
    A: We’re in a very good place. You never want to lose key players. The biggest difference for us is the quarterback position where we had 1A and 1B — with Henry Burris and Trevor Harris. We’ll never have that kind of combination anywhere again, with a Burris and a Harris. Not to take anything away from Drew Tate, but it’s a different dynamic than having a Henry Burris there. That position is maybe not what it was in terms of depth, but we certainly feel very comfortable with Trevor being our starter and Drew being the backup. We lost some key guys who proved what they could do over the course of a couple of years. Now it’s up to the newer guys to step in and not only take over those roles, but hopefully try to elevate those roles to an even higher level because of a potentially slightly different skill set.
    Q: It will be odd to look over Thursday and see the quarterbacks without Henry. What’s it going to be like without him?
    A: Look, it’s a fact of life. We went through some games without Henry last year because of his injury. We don’t look in the rearview mirror. We’re looking forward. We’re excited about the group we have. We’re excited about Trevor. We’re thankful for everything Henry and the other guys who are no longer here did with the Redblacks over the years. But it’s full steam ahead, that’s how we’re looking at it.
    Q: What do you like about Trevor Harris?
    A: Pretty much everything. His intelligence, his personality, his skill set, his ability to perform under pressure. There’s nothing that really isn’t to like about Trevor. He has the ability to be the MVP of this league every year.
    Q: Harris’ contract expires after this season. Anything going on with a new deal?
    A: No, nothing new there. I’m not going to worry about it for now.
    Q: Do you like your depth at quarterback?
    A: Yes, I do actually. We feel Brock, with another year under his belt, will be able to come in and take that next step. Ryan (Lindley) will have to learn a new league, but he’s played at a very high level — in college and in the NFL — and I think it will be a good fit for him.
    Q: Anybody the fans should look for during mini camp?
    A: I’m not going to single out any players. We’re excited to see them come in and compete at a high level, and then let’s see how it plays out.
    Q: How do you like the look of your depth chart, your lineup, at this point?
    A: We like the way it looks right now. A lot of things are going to happen between now and the start of the season, though. We can’t assume that what we have on paper will be available to us come the end of camp. We like the new players we’ve signed — CFL free agents or players new to our league — we’re excited to see what they can do. It’s going to be a different group, but it’s going to be a very solid group. I have a lot of confidence in what we’re going to be able to do this year.
    Q: Reflect on the 2016 season that included a Grey Cup; it was a rollercoaster ride at times, right?
    A: It was an up-and-down season. Our record wasn’t ideal. I don’t think it was that different from the previous year. We were in a lot of close games, we just didn’t win as many of them as we did the previous year. When you have the turnover at the quarterback position that we had several times, that makes it trickier. Then to lose key guys like SirVincent Rogers, Chris Williams and William Powell, to still be able to get done what we did, it speaks volumes to the depth of players we had and the coaching staff and their ability to have the next man up ready to go.
    Q: With Ottawa hosting the 2017 Grey Cup, is there added pressure to perform well?
    A: There’s no internal pressure. Our expectation every year is to try to get into the Grey Cup game and try to win. That doesn’t change. External expectations may be a bit different because the (Grey Cup) is (being played) here.
    Q: It’s a whirlwind from mini camp into the draft into training camp. What’s that like?
    A: It’s all systems go. You’re juggling a bunch of things at once. You’re juggling preparation for the draft, you’re juggling mini camp, you’re juggling preparation for training camp and all the administrative responsibilities that come along with all those aspects. But this is why we’re here. This is what we prepare for. We’re not new at this. We’ve done it for a number of years. I feel we’ve done it relatively well — it’s a fairly smooth process for us.
    Q: Brock Sunderland, your assistant GM, is getting a chance to be a GM, hired by the Eskimos. You worked under Jim Popp with Montreal and got the same opportunity here. Did that play into your thoughts in allowing him to take the job?
    A: Yes. That’s why I allowed him to interview. I could have said no, but why be selfish both personally and from an organizational standpoint? We all aspire to move to the next level. Good on him.
    Q: With the CFL draft so close (May 7), any concerns about Brock carrying information over to the Eskimos?
    A: Nope. None whatsoever. Brock’s information relative to the Redblacks and the draft is right now limited to his personal views. Anything to do with the bigger picture is something that hasn’t been shared as a group to this point so there are really no concerns there.
    Q: The CFL now has a rule, and under those guidelines the Eskimos will compensate you for hiring Brock, right?
    A: Yes, we get half of what his Ottawa salary would have been.
    http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/loca...cel-desjardins

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Former Arego QB Trevor Harris is fired up about being the Redblacks #1 QB.

It may only have been Mini-Camp, but the fire in the eyes of Trevor Harris was in mid-season form as the Ottawa REDBLACKS wrapped their first stint on the TD Place field last weekend.
    Perhaps for Harris more than any of his teammates, the upcoming season is a polar opposite of the way the 2016 campaign began. For one thing, the former Toronto Argonauts quarterback is no longer the new guy on campus. For another, the REDBLACKS are now his team, if you believe that a sports franchise can “belong” to any one player.
    But the way a hockey goalie or the team’s star forward is the focal point, good or bad, of the organization, it’s tough to argue against Harris becoming the undisputed face of the franchise.
    And through five practices over five days, it was quickly clear that is just fine with the 30-year-old Ohio native. Spend enough time watching #7 in action and you would be hard-pressed to argue that Harris is anything but ready for the challenge ahead…And, for a team coming off its first Grey Cup championship and set to host the 2017 edition, that’s no small feat.
    Heck, he’s even excited about the various stage of the pre-season, much of which many players would tell you they’d gladly skip to get going on the regular season. ...

Harris is quick to point out he’s not the now-retired and legendary Henry Burris and won’t pretend to be. But Harris also spent a season working with Smilin’ Hank and it’s clear that plenty of that rubbed off. It becomes clearer when you watch Harris take time with every fan who came out to watch Mini-Camp and wanted a picture or an autograph.
    It all adds up to one thing: life is good for Trevor Harris and that is very good news for RNation. Could it be, perhaps, the birth of his first child, son Trenton James, during the off-season?
    Ask him about becoming a father and he lights up, offering some version of it, “it’s amazing” or “it’s just the best thing ever.”
    That’s how he feels about his other job, out on the field, too.
    “You get out here and you feel so good, you’re playing football for a living in this great city, with this great organization,” he said.
    Between having a baby, taking over the reigns as undisputed starting quarterback and coming off a championship in his first year with the REDBLACKS, really, what’s not to be excited about?
    Trevor Harris has said he wants to be the guy in Ottawa. Now he is. And that should be plenty to get RNation frothing at the mouth with the 2017 CFL season right around the corner.
    http://www.ottawaredblacks.com/2017/...uldnt-happier/

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Upcoming Redblack tryout camps

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1971GreyCup View Post
    Grey Cup tickets are available this morning on the RedBlacks site. Prices range from $110 - $605. We picked up a pair on the South Side 10 yard line for $400 per.
    We booked our hotel room. I think CFL headquarters is The Westin Hotel this year and sold out. We're adjacent to headquarters at the Novotel.

Unlike the smaller venues out West, there are plenty of hotel rooms at all levels in Ottawa to be had on Grey Cup week. The big names are asking a premium, but due to the large number of rooms available and the smaller stadium, there's plenty of other lower priced rooms to choose from. With reasonable ticket prices the 105th Grey Cup experience is still well within the means of any family that enjoys the CFL. I am sure this week will be another one for the ages.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    The Redblacks have signed International WR and former Argo Tori Gurley, as well as International WR Armon Binn, and released International DL Mike Wakefield.

http://www.ottawaredblacks.com/2017/...ns-may-4-2017/

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    RedBalck owner Jeff Hunt took the Grey Cup to Newfoundland this week. Last night he hosted his first ever Newfoundland edition of Quarterback Club last night in Cornerbrook. The penultimate promoter of the RedBlacks and CFL. Keep going Jeff.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1971GreyCup View Post
    We booked our hotel room. I think CFL headquarters is The Westin Hotel this year and sold out. We're adjacent to headquarters at the Novotel.

Unlike the smaller venues out West, there are plenty of hotel rooms at all levels in Ottawa to be had on Grey Cup week. The big names are asking a premium, but due to the large number of rooms available and the smaller stadium, there's plenty of other lower priced rooms to choose from. With reasonable ticket prices the 105th Grey Cup experience is still well within the means of any family that enjoys the CFL. I am sure this week will be another one for the ages.
    I have to go to Ottawa next week and was shocked by the price of hotel rooms during the week. I was then reminded that it is Canada's 150th birthday which is why they are so high. When you refer to "lower priced rooms" for Grey Cup Week, what exactly does that mean?
    Chad Kelly + Dan Adeboboye + David Ungerer + Damonte Coxie + DaVaris Daniels + Dejon Brissett = Unstoppable Force