OL Matt Albright and Jake Silas are seeing regular action at guard and tackle, despite being rookies.

There have been a few constants at TC, such as the regular duty for guard Matt Albright and tackle Jake Silas with the rest of what would normally be considered the Redblacks’ first-team offensive unit.
“I’m just doing my best to compete and come out here and let the chips fall where they may,” Silas, a 24-year-old Michigan native, said following Thursday’s on-field session at TD Place stadium. “That’s all up to the coaches. I’m just trying to show that I deserve to be here and that I can play.”
Silas spent last season on the Redblacks practice roster. Albright, a 24-year-old Nova Scotian plucked from the B.C. Lions in the 2013 expansion draft, was on the 46-man active roster in 2015, but was usually one of the two athletes designated an inactive an hour before kickoff.
“Last year was my contract year and Ottawa reached out to me and wanted to re-sign me,” Albright said. “Obviously I re-signed; I’m here again. So I kind of took that as maybe I’ll have an opportunity to advance. I took this off-season to get bigger, stronger, faster.
“So far in training camp, they’re mixing guys in and out, so, really, I’m just trying to use it as an opportunity to compete and show what I have and see where it goes from there.”
Right tackle became a vacancy for the Redblacks after Colin Kelly played out his contract and signed as a free agent with the San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League. There are other candidates, of course, including former Lion Tommie Draheim and Nolan MacMillan, a first-round CFL college draft pick in 2013 and initially the starter at tackle a year later before shifting to the nearby guard spot.
http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/foot...string-offence