Reply to Thread
    Boatman
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level

Grey Cup Ticekets Giveaway Contest

I received an email today from the Argos about tomorrow's game. Included in the email was a link about a contest giving away two tickets to the grey cup game. After reading the rules (see this link http://www.argonauts.ca/grey-cup-con...s-regulations/), it appears to be eligible you must purchase a ticket to the game on June 23rd tomorrow between the hours of 10am - 10pm. Perhaps I am misinterpreting but any tickets previously purchased - including season tickets - are excluded. Have any season ticket holders heard of any such giveaways for us? I understand the motivation behind the contest -- get people to buy tickets to the home opener so that the game is a sellout but still, what about season ticket holders??

And yes, I am aware....there is still time & and no, I am not stating that there is no such contest for season ticket holders (only that I haven't heard of any yet).

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    I got the email to. I wonder why are they making buying tickets to the home opener eligible? Sales seem to be already doing well there. I would think make an incentive to purchase the other games especially the Wednesday and non-holiday Monday games.

Boatman
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    At the game today they were announcing that season ticket holders and anyone that had already purchased a ticket to the game on the 23rd were automatically entered into the contest. I will admit to having 'spoken to soon'' in this instance!!