MILANOVICH TALKS STANDOUTS AT PRESEASON
http://www.argonauts.ca/2016/06/13/m...-at-preseason/

Quote Originally Posted by TheHammer View Post
That's good to hear. As a CFL fan first and a Ticat fan second, I am appalled at the number of Ticat fans who laugh at the 16000 crowd for the preseason game. I just don't get it. I honestly think it's because the stadium/crowd was the one thing we felt like we could have constant bragging rights over (the Argos have more GCs and more recently too; the Ticats have the '15 ESF win vs Argos but that's only good for an offseason, and Labour Day, but always get the feeling that means more to us than you). Any time the Argo fans were knocking Ticat fans, we always had the fanbase/stadium issue to hang over your heads. That could all change and I think it's scaring the anti-Argo Ticat fans. But trust me... that's not all of us.. myself, with many others that I know, love what could be happening in Toronto. We tend to see the bigger picture. There are some intelligent Ticat fans out there, after all.
Yeah, from the conversations I had with Ticats fans; they seem genuinely happy for us. It was almost like we've got a shot now to turn it around the way Bob Young turn around the Ticats (hopefully a bit faster lol). We talked Brandon Banks, the Ticats open house, Sask's new stadium, Zach being injured, Ray being healthy, I was asked who the young QB Milanovich will develop is etc. I enjoyed the conversations; tbh I think CFL fans as a whole want to see each team do well off the field.............. on the field is another matter at times.