I'm not sold on Nichols as a good starting CFL QB who can lead them far either; plus they got predictable ole LaPo running their offence - but they do have good talent on O-line, Harris at RB; receiver group nothing special though.\

It's on D where they might be able to build a strong unit - maybe league best - particularly with their D-backfield and that is so important in the all-pass CFL now; need a real good MLB to step-up though and again, IMO, they would be smart to draft either of Mulumba T or Herdman and give them a real shot.

Medlock is a great place kicker, but only average at best as a punter - they would be smart to find a better punter.

I'll expect the Bombers to be above .500 and maybe challenge for 1st in a maybe strong West - the Stamps should be good still; BC maybe real dangerous with the talent they have on offence; and the Esks could maybe be very good too; Riders should hold down last place in the West no problem ;o)

I could see a West cross-over again with the Argos a big question mark, and Montreal re-tooling with so many changes on offence.