Quote Originally Posted by Argoknot View Post
Taken literally we could start with these. Now if I take the politically correct TFC non ownership of issues approach, there being only one concept, a sign, therefore only one person perhaps, possibly, might, perchance have some, a tiny bit, a smidgen of culpability.
None of those photo links worked.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
I do. But it doesn't change the fact that you love to fight with members of this forum for saying way less than what they do at RPB, where you politely disagreed a couple of times. Is the reason for that because if you did so with the same defiance over there, you would get banned?
I don't love to fight with members on this forum. I like to debate issues and I try my best to focus on the issue when debating. argonaut11xx and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum and have debated each other from those viewpoints. We still managed to enjoy a few beers together without any issue. I think some people take me way to seriously around here. When I have expressed my opinion over at the RPB forum I feel I've done so the same as I do here. I don't post as much over there though because I'm not a member of RPB.