Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
Wishing that Argo fans died instead of the poor people gunned down in Orlando goes deeper then tossing shit. Plus dickhead didn't care about what happened. Hopefully he gets his. If this bag of crap was my buddy, he wouldn't be for much longer. We keep hearing and seeing over the top BS from TFC fans. It's more then one or two, there's a culture of acting like a piece of crap at TFC games, to the media and on social media. Those people are SCUM! If you want to kiss ass and protect them then go ahead TFC Bone.
It's about F'ing SPORTS. It's not about something serious. These people are A holes!!!!
First of all, neither @tfc114roadie or Shawn Simoes are buddies of mine and I'm not "kissing their asses and protecting them."

Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
there's a culture of acting like a piece of crap at TFC games
No there's not. There have been issues but the majority of TFC fans are decent people. The one big difference I've noticed between TFC fans and Argos fans here is that the TFC fans I know don't try to portray me as less of a TFC fan because I'm an Argos fan as well. Then again I know more TFC fans in person than I do Argos fans here on a computer screen.