Hybrid View

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Even AngeloV aknowledges it's a minority of TFC fans that are the problem but he would never dare correct your ignorance.
    I do. But it doesn't change the fact that you love to fight with members of this forum for saying way less than what they do at RPB, where you politely disagreed a couple of times. Is the reason for that because if you did so with the same defiance over there, you would get banned?
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Boatman
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I do. But it doesn't change the fact that you love to fight with members of this forum for saying way less than what they do at RPB, where you politely disagreed a couple of times. Is the reason for that because if you did so with the same defiance over there, you would get banned?
    Angelo has dropped the mic

Banned
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argoknot View Post
    Taken literally we could start with these. Now if I take the politically correct TFC non ownership of issues approach, there being only one concept, a sign, therefore only one person perhaps, possibly, might, perchance have some, a tiny bit, a smidgen of culpability.
    None of those photo links worked.

I don't love to fight with members on this forum. I like to debate issues and I try my best to focus on the issue when debating. argonaut11xx and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum and have debated each other from those viewpoints. We still managed to enjoy a few beers together without any issue. I think some people take me way to seriously around here. When I have expressed my opinion over at the RPB forum I feel I've done so the same as I do here. I don't post as much over there though because I'm not a member of RPB.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    When I have expressed my opinion over at the RPB forum I feel I've done so the same as I do here. I don't post as much over there though because I'm not a member of RPB.
    Really? You flew off the handle with me when I jokingly suggested that Jennifer Hedger was now the 5th hottest anchor at TSN, but you totally ignore (or politely offer a different opinion) posts over there when they comment on causing a ruckus at Argos games.

And since you don't have to be a member over there, Why would that make you post less over there? It's a public forum is it not?

Banned
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Really? You flew off the handle with me when I jokingly suggested that Jennifer Hedger was now the 5th hottest anchor at TSN,
    I PM'd you and you decided to make it personal by calling me a "complete idiot" with this post.

you totally ignore (or politely offer a different opinion) posts over there when they comment on causing a ruckus at Argos games.
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Argoknot View Post
    Taken literally we could start with these. Now if I take the politically correct TFC non ownership of issues approach, there being only one concept, a sign, therefore only one person perhaps, possibly, might, perchance have some, a tiny bit, a smidgen of culpability.
    I'm not sure how those are "hateful signs directed towards Argos fans" as 1argholic put it. He was right though that they are stupid.

Boatman
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    I'm not sure how those are "hateful signs directed towards Argos fans" as 1argholic put it.
    And therein lies the problem.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    I PM'd you and you decided to make it personal by calling me a "complete idiot" with this post.

And let's get one thing straight about that. Nowhere did I mention who PM'd me. You outed yourself there. Unless of course you saying that it's a given that you are the only one that would send such a useless PM, therefore everyone knew it could only be you.

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    T Bone perhaps YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS. I've been a fan of The Toronto Argonauts since the late 60's. Your team and MANY of it's fans have been around for what, not even 10 years? Enough said!!! The HATE starts with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't understand the love for soccer. I don't care about them or their team. Just go to their games and shut the hell up. No need for signs as the time for that is well under the bridge. Grab a life and move on. I'm done!

Go Argonauts Go!!!