Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by exhibitionargonaut View Post
    Strange that tfc socer fans act like this. that guy was so out of line. Somebody showed me a retreet of someone from the soccer fan club and some guy going at it. the soccer fan got owned by this guy backing up statistics how soccer is viewed among canadians and americans. I think his uncle like works for global or owns it is what i heard. it was pretty funny how all these soccer clowns acted with this guy and he just kept owning them over and over.
    Most members of those soccer fan clubs are opposed to this move and have show hostility, nik-picking and general negativity to the whole thing. The facts are soccer has neither captured the nation nor 'grow' since TFC showed up. Our mens national team is ranked 93rd. Down from 55 when TFC showed up and ratings are abysmal. The Ticats got more people watching their live stream of a pre-season game than TFC gets on national television. But they are delusional to that fact.

Boatman
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Enough about the whiners, they're not going to change, so not much sense talking about it except for the occasional good news groundshare story which I love to rub in their faces because they've been such aholes.

I watched a few minutes of that Ticat stream and it was quite well done, in some ways better than a TSN cast.

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Have you seen photos of these soccer guys. hahaha. Looks like mommy lets them out of the basement and they leave their gaming for a few hours to get together and attempt to feel connected with something. DORKS who'd crumble if push came to punch in their yaps.

Argoknot these guys don't spend $15 on a craft beer. Maybe on a scarf.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    You've got to give some credit to the grounds crew that they'll know how to deal with issues when they arise. These guys didn't just drop off applications for a summer grass hacking job.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    What Argoknot said. Why bitch and complain about something that might never happen? The field might always be in great shape. However golf in Barbados is not CFL football in Oct in a pissing rain storm. Could be fun to see the field fly and then the TFC guys get their scarves in an Argo knot. haha. I kill me!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    TFC guys get their scarves in an Argo knot. haha. I kill me!
    I laughed.

By the way, I hereby admit that I am really rdavies AND rdavis. Because apparently that's important.

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Oh I see you changed my quotes to rdavis. Care to prove that? If not I expect you to retract it.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Where are the pitchforks when it rains during a soccer game and the field gets teared up ? Or better yet why no complaints when the field is less than perfect after the first half of soccer ?
    Oh that's right; it's okay because it's soccer. I think it's hilarious that some refuse to admit that this has nothing to do with the grass and everything to do with the fear of the Argonauts "taking over the stadium".

Banned
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argoknot View Post
    Oh I see you changed my quotes to rdavis. Care to prove that? If not I expect you to retract it.
    I can't prove it Charukfan, elly63, Joe MacCarthy, rdavis but I'm satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    Where are the pitchforks when it rains during a soccer game and the field gets teared up ? Or better yet why no complaints when the field is less than perfect after the first half of soccer ?
    Oh that's right; it's okay because it's soccer.
    I've seen complaints in the past but the majority of the time the grounds crew has done a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    I think it's hilarious that some refuse to admit that this has nothing to do with the grass and everything to do with the fear of the Argonauts "taking over the stadium".
    Some may fear that but I don't.

Both teams should be able to coexist peacefully. Both teams and fan bases are more similar than some on either side would care to admit.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Both teams should be able to coexist peacefully. Both teams and fan bases are more similar than some on either side would care to admit.
    I agree.

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    i can't prove it charukfan, elly63, joe maccarthy, rdavis but i'm satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt.
    wth?

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    T Bone let's get something straight I hate plenty of shit and I'm not afraid to tell the world. haha. Plus don't shit on what I love like the CFL and Argonauts because that's when I really get pissed. Thus my hate for many TFC Tools! I really don't think about soccer or them until I read the trash they chirp on about.

You really need to add FC between the T and Bone because you really only get upset about TFC issues on an Argonaut site.

Lets get the rain and ripped up turf game over with. Hell I'll even get in there and soak the hell out of the field so we can see what happens.

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    T Bone let's get something straight I hate plenty of shit and I'm not afraid to tell the world. haha. Plus don't shit on what I love like the CFL and Argonauts because that's when I really get pissed. Thus my hate for many TFC Tools! I really don't think about soccer or them until I read the trash they chirp on about.

You really need to add FC between the T and Bone because you really only get upset about TFC issues on an Argonaut site.
    I don't shit on the CFL or the Argos, I'm in the middle of all this. I hear shit from both sides of the fence and I'm honestly getting tired of it.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I don't shit on the CFL or the Argos, I'm in the middle of all this. I hear shit from both sides of the fence and I'm honestly getting tired of it.
    I don't dispute that. It just seems that you go to much greater lengths to tell Argos fans that they are being stupid.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    I hear shit from both sides of the fence and I'm honestly getting tired of it.
    And some people here are tired of you pretending that the hate is equally two sided just because for once some of their crap is being tossed back at them for a change.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Wishing that Argo fans died instead of the poor people gunned down in Orlando goes deeper then tossing shit. Plus dickhead didn't care about what happened. Hopefully he gets his. If this bag of crap was my buddy, he wouldn't be for much longer. We keep hearing and seeing over the top BS from TFC fans. It's more then one or two, there's a culture of acting like a piece of crap at TFC games, to the media and on social media. Those people are SCUM! If you want to kiss ass and protect them then go ahead TFC Bone.
    It's about F'ing SPORTS. It's not about something serious. These people are A holes!!!!

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Wishing that Argo fans died instead of the poor people gunned down in Orlando goes deeper then tossing shit. Plus dickhead didn't care about what happened. Hopefully he gets his. If this bag of crap was my buddy, he wouldn't be for much longer. We keep hearing and seeing over the top BS from TFC fans. It's more then one or two, there's a culture of acting like a piece of crap at TFC games, to the media and on social media. Those people are SCUM! If you want to kiss ass and protect them then go ahead TFC Bone.
    It's about F'ing SPORTS. It's not about something serious. These people are A holes!!!!
    First of all, neither @tfc114roadie or Shawn Simoes are buddies of mine and I'm not "kissing their asses and protecting them."

there's a culture of acting like a piece of crap at TFC games
    No there's not. There have been issues but the majority of TFC fans are decent people. The one big difference I've noticed between TFC fans and Argos fans here is that the TFC fans I know don't try to portray me as less of a TFC fan because I'm an Argos fan as well. Then again I know more TFC fans in person than I do Argos fans here on a computer screen.

Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    T-bone is a TFC fan who likes the Argos.

Our season-opener is less than 44h away. That seems more important.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    You are on an Argo site!!!!!!!! All you do is post about TFC what the hell do you expect. I see what I see and hear what I hear and there are plenty of TFC dickheads!! Wishing people were dead because they are Argo fans! WTFF!!!!! Not giving a shit about What happened in Orlando. Treating a reporter like she's a piece of meat.
    All of the stupid hateful signs directed towards Argo fans. I just stand up for what I believe and against what I don't. Upstart little team that has plenty of fans who think they are owed something.

Banned
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    I see what I see and hear what I hear and there are plenty of TFC dickheads!! Wishing people were dead because they are Argo fans! WTFF!!!!! Not giving a shit about What happened in Orlando.
    You see plenty of people making the same comment(s) as @tfc114roadie, where?

Treating a reporter like she's a piece of meat.
    3 idiots involved with this, unless you have another example.

All of the stupid hateful signs directed towards Argo fans.
    What signs are you referring to?

I just stand up for what I believe and against what I don't. Upstart little team that has plenty of fans who think they are owed something.
    I'm all for stading up for things but you also have to be objective. I don't hold all Argos fans accountable for some of the really stupid stuff you've posted. Even AngeloV aknowledges it's a minority of TFC fans that are the problem but he would never dare correct your ignorance.