Boatman
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What signs are you referring to?
    Taken literally we could start with these. Now if I take the politically correct TFC non ownership of issues approach, there being only one concept, a sign, therefore only one person perhaps, possibly, might, perchance have some, a tiny bit, a smidgen of culpability.

Last edited by Argoknot; 06-22-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Even AngeloV aknowledges it's a minority of TFC fans that are the problem but he would never dare correct your ignorance.
    I do. But it doesn't change the fact that you love to fight with members of this forum for saying way less than what they do at RPB, where you politely disagreed a couple of times. Is the reason for that because if you did so with the same defiance over there, you would get banned?
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I do. But it doesn't change the fact that you love to fight with members of this forum for saying way less than what they do at RPB, where you politely disagreed a couple of times. Is the reason for that because if you did so with the same defiance over there, you would get banned?
    Angelo has dropped the mic

Banned
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argoknot View Post
    Taken literally we could start with these. Now if I take the politically correct TFC non ownership of issues approach, there being only one concept, a sign, therefore only one person perhaps, possibly, might, perchance have some, a tiny bit, a smidgen of culpability.
    None of those photo links worked.

I don't love to fight with members on this forum. I like to debate issues and I try my best to focus on the issue when debating. argonaut11xx and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum and have debated each other from those viewpoints. We still managed to enjoy a few beers together without any issue. I think some people take me way to seriously around here. When I have expressed my opinion over at the RPB forum I feel I've done so the same as I do here. I don't post as much over there though because I'm not a member of RPB.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    When I have expressed my opinion over at the RPB forum I feel I've done so the same as I do here. I don't post as much over there though because I'm not a member of RPB.
    Really? You flew off the handle with me when I jokingly suggested that Jennifer Hedger was now the 5th hottest anchor at TSN, but you totally ignore (or politely offer a different opinion) posts over there when they comment on causing a ruckus at Argos games.

And since you don't have to be a member over there, Why would that make you post less over there? It's a public forum is it not?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    This is going in a loop; maybe it's time to let it go guys.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    This is going in a loop; maybe it's time to let it go guys.
    Maybe all TFC related talk should be banned from the site. It seems to bring out the worst in some of us.

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Maybe all TFC related talk should be banned from the site. It seems to bring out the worst in some of us.
    That's a good idea, because any positive Argo poster will get banned at RPB. Works for them, would work nicely here as well.

No Argos at BMO
    Keep the Argos Out

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Maybe it should be; temporarily at least, but I don't have issue with people discussing soccer or TFC (don't think many aroud here do either). It's the constant back and forth bs that's no longer needed. I posted the article about the TFC still complaining about BMO no longer being their's, but in hind sight I should have left it alone. I can't fix stupid, so while it's funny that they're idiots who refuse to let go; maybe the best course of action is just to ignore idiots.................................... Something I should probably do a lot more often lol

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Problem is you can't ignore it because once you become an easy target you continue to get bullied, then they pile on. If they know they're gonna get a pile thrown back at them then they're less likely to start.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    I would venture a guess that virtually no TFC fan who is not also an Argo fan bothers to frequent this forum. Therefore flinging "piles" at the bad TFC fans on this forum is about as effective as yelling out the window at them, from Vancouver. If people want to take issue with TFC fans saying stupid things about Argo fans, why not do it somewhere that TFC fans actually frequent, and save those of us who don't care and/or are willing to coexist from reading the same old vitriol?
    Year of the Rocket: John Candy, Wayne Gretzky, a Crooked Tycoon, and the Craziest Season in Football History (https://sutherlandhousebooks.com/pro...of-the-rocket/)

Bouncing Back: From National Joke to Grey Cup Champs (https://bit.ly/3fvip5x)

YOTR YouTube https://bit.ly/37jtG4f
    BB YouTube https://bit.ly/2TSYPs7

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
    I would venture a guess that virtually no TFC fan who is not also an Argo fan bothers to frequent this forum. Therefore flinging "piles" at the bad TFC fans on this forum is about as effective as yelling out the window at them, from Vancouver. If people want to take issue with TFC fans saying stupid things about Argo fans, why not do it somewhere that TFC fans actually frequent, and save those of us who don't care and/or are willing to coexist from reading the same old vitriol?
    I don't believe anyone is twisting your arm to read the posts in this thread. And you can't post where they frequent because they will ban you unlike how TFC people are treated here. So if certain TFC people here wish to convey some sort of message that TFC people are all sweetness and light please forgive if some evidence is posted that counters that ideal and if that offends your sensibilities this might be a thread to avoid for a while. But like most threads if left long enough people tire of the argument and move on and this thread will do that too, if left alone.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    I don't believe anyone is twisting your arm to read the posts in this thread. And you can't post where they frequent because they will ban you unlike how TFC people are treated here. So if certain TFC people here wish to convey some sort of message that TFC people are all sweetness and light please forgive if some evidence is posted that counters that ideal and if that offends your sensibilities this might be a thread to avoid for a while. But like most threads if left long enough people tire of the argument and move on and this thread will do that too, if left alone.
    Correction, people have already tired of the argument. In fact, some of us tired of it months ago. Yet it keeps getting resurrected. Why? So a few people can beat their chests about how superior they are to fans of another team in another sport, and get loudly cheered by a few other people who also feel superior? What does it accomplish? Do you seriously expect any TFC fan to know about it, much less care?
    Year of the Rocket: John Candy, Wayne Gretzky, a Crooked Tycoon, and the Craziest Season in Football History (https://sutherlandhousebooks.com/pro...of-the-rocket/)

Bouncing Back: From National Joke to Grey Cup Champs (https://bit.ly/3fvip5x)

YOTR YouTube https://bit.ly/37jtG4f
    BB YouTube https://bit.ly/2TSYPs7

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    So a few people can beat their chests about how superior they are to fans of another team in another sport, and get loudly cheered by a few other people who also feel superior?
    Good to see your predilection for fey condescension still exists even if you have the argument totally wrong (at least my motivation)

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Good to see your predilection for fey condescension still exists even if you have the argument totally wrong (at least my motivation)
    Damn Argoknot, You really are testing my lack of vocabulary.

Overall activity: 63.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I'm with you Paul but haven't we already learned that not everyone is like you and I?
    Argos Season Ticket Holder 2016-2021.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Sorry Paul .. but you can save yourself from reading the same old crap by avoiding a thread that is clearly labelled. Not having a discussion just because you don't like it is an unfair expectation in a free society. It's not like this evolved inside another thread that was unavoidable for you. There's plenty of threads here I have no interest in but you never see me post in them telling you to stop discussing it.

These threads serve a purpose for frustrated fans to vent and to put condemnation on record.

And Argoknot is correct. They do ban quickly at RPB's at times.

epic pylon

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for coming. You are adding nothing to this conversation. I'm not trolling we are having a debate nobody's is insulting anyone here but you. I'm sure any mod can pick that up. If you have anything to add to this debate than please...fire away

I have nothing against TFC fans nor the MLS I actually can't wait to see a game at BMO. I would be shocked if I got banned for putting my opinions out there even if they don't line up with yours.

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Sorry Paul .. but you can save yourself from reading the same old crap by avoiding a thread that is clearly labelled. Not having a discussion just because you don't like it is an unfair expectation in a free society. It's not like this evolved inside another thread that was unavoidable for you. There's plenty of threads here I have no interest in but you never see me post in them telling you to stop discussing it.

These threads serve a purpose for frustrated fans to vent and to put condemnation on record.

And Argoknot is correct. They do ban quickly at RPB's at times.

epic pylon

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for coming. You are adding nothing to this conversation. I'm not trolling we are having a debate nobody's is insulting anyone here but you. I'm sure any mod can pick that up. If you have anything to add to this debate than please...fire away

I have nothing against TFC fans nor the MLS I actually can't wait to see a game at BMO. I would be shocked if I got banned for putting my opinions out there even if they don't line up with yours.

Thank you, totally on point. I'm surprised you made it to 19 posts, that might be 16 more than some people.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    Thank you, totally on point. I'm surprised you made it to 19 posts, that might be 16 more than some people.
    I made it 411 posts before they decided they didn't like being told the truth and declared it "trolling". Then claimed I was banned "multiple times" before. Ohh well

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulder View Post
    I made it 411 posts before they decided they didn't like being told the truth and declared it "trolling". Then claimed I was banned "multiple times" before. Ohh well
    You were banned for the sole purpose that you made them look like the spoiled, entitled idiots they are. And they didn't have anyone smart enough to argue published facts so it was easier to make you disappear.