Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argoknot View Post
    Thank you, totally on point. I'm surprised you made it to 19 posts, that might be 16 more than some people.
    I made it 411 posts before they decided they didn't like being told the truth and declared it "trolling". Then claimed I was banned "multiple times" before. Ohh well

Boatman
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    The vast majority here have zero issue with sharing the facility. Heck even if the roles were reversed and BMO was built for the Argonauts originally I doubt you'd here a peep. Do we react to the ridiculous amount of hate spewed towards us via TFC fans ? Of course we do, but that doesn't mean we don't think the CFL and soccer can co-exist and work with shared facilities.
    It seems these guys have to be reminded a thousand times that CFL clubs are one of the primary drivers of the new CPL, so obviously they don't have an issue with sharing. The Whitecaps and Lions don't mind sharing so WTH is wrong with TFC? That's where ArgoRavi and Argos57 quotes above come in.

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulder View Post
    I made it 411 posts before they decided they didn't like being told the truth and declared it "trolling". Then claimed I was banned "multiple times" before. Ohh well
    You were banned for the sole purpose that you made them look like the spoiled, entitled idiots they are. And they didn't have anyone smart enough to argue published facts so it was easier to make you disappear.

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    I may take some heat for this but that's never stopped me before. I just noticed that TBone was banned, now unless he did something I didn't see and got deleted, I don't think he should have been banned. I don't want to be any more of a hypocrite than I already am and I think the mods who did it thought it was the right thing and had the right intentions but banning him makes us as bad as those we are here railing against.

Most of these forums have a common interest and goal and I would classify a troll as someone whose only aim is to willfully and often disrupt that bond as their sole purpose. Unless Tbone was James Bond in disguise I don't think that was his aim. There's a fine line between devil's advocate and troll and he wasn't a troll but only misguided and a little biased in my opinion.

TBone did do something very underhanded (which deserved banning) and I don't think he realizes that he basically "outed" himself by doing so, but even so, as misguided and biased as some of his TFC "defenses" were I still don't like the idea of muzzling free speech. I don't like it when people want to stop heated debates, they'll stop on their own accord.

There were enough people arguing with TBone that believe we were in the right and were frustrated at his seemingly blind loyalty to the RPB. He seemed untouchable here but unless he went ballistic and i missed it, I don't think he should have been banned. I think for it to have gotten to that point the mods must have had a pretty good reason, I hope.

I freely admit that when it comes to the despised RPB I go full throttle, double barrel but I'm not trying to stir a hornet's nest with this, just saying my piece.
    Last edited by Argoknot; 06-22-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thank you, totally on point. I'm surprised you made it to 19 posts, that might be 16 more than some people.
    That wasn't me. Just happened to see that as I looked at the forum. Just wanted to see what all the hubub was about.

And Paul. Some of us are young enough to do two things at the same time. We can hate on the hate coming from some TFC fans ... and still be 100% excited for the 3rd biggest day in recent Argo history.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    I may take some heat for this but that's never stopped me before. I just noticed that TBone was banned, now unless he did something I didn't see and got deleted, I don't think he should have been banned. I don't want to be any more of a hypocrite than I already am and I think the mods who did it thought it was the right thing and had the right intentions but banning him makes us as bad as those we are here railing against.

Most of these forums have a common interest and goal and I would classify a troll as someone whose only aim is to willfully and often disrupt that bond as their sole purpose. Unless Tbone was James Bond in disguise I don't think that was his aim. There's a fine line between devil's advocate and troll and he wasn't a troll but only misguided and a little biased in my opinion.

TBone did do something very underhanded (which deserved banning) and I don't think he realizes that he basically "outed" himself by doing so, but even so, as misguided and biased as some of his TFC "defenses" were I still don't like the idea of muzzling free speech. I don't like it when people want to stop heated debates, they'll stop on their own accord.

There were enough people arguing with TBone that believe we were in the right and were frustrated at his seemingly blind loyalty to the RPB. He seemed untouchable here but unless he went ballistic and i missed it, I don't think he should have been banned. I think for it to have gotten to that point the mods must have had a pretty good reason, I hope.

I freely admit that when it comes to the despised RPB I go full throttle, double barrel but I'm not trying to stir a hornet's nest with this, just saying my piece.
    How do you know who has been banned on this site?
    Is that published somewhere?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyDragon View Post
    How do you know who has been banned on this site?
    Is that published somewhere?
    It says so under the persons name where it says "bleeds double blue"

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:

Level
    It's a great day on this site. Anyone who condones the actions of a TFC fan who wished that Argo fans replaced the dead Orlando folks needs to go. He was obviously more of a TFC fan and couldn't see why idiot TFC fans would piss off Argonaut fans. He saw red and not double blue or he was just attempting to piss Argo fans off.

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Too funny, this guy got nailed after one post at RPB. I saw it, it was about as bad as just one of Tbones. The post was hardly worth bothering with but that is what the insecure clowns do.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Wow. the stadium looks great on TV, all i see is BLUE!!. haha

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Must be a tough way to live as a hateful TFC boy. Same as crazy religious folks who breed intolerance. Hard to live life hating other people for just living.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1argoholic View Post
    Must be a tough way to live as a hateful TFC boy. Same as crazy religious folks who breed intolerance. Hard to live life hating other people for just living.
    Several posts back you said you were done with this.
    Why do you keep coming back to it then?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    They were out in full force on social media last night trying to downplay the whole thing.
    384th minute did his best impression of pretending he knew he was talking about, then went down to the tailgate to tell everyone it was dead.

These TFC fans are a special breed.

Boatman
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulder View Post
    They were out in full force on social media last night trying to downplay the whole thing.
    384th minute did his best impression of pretending he knew he was talking about, then went down to the tailgate to tell everyone it was dead.

These TFC fans are a special breed.
    That's the part I don't understand, is how insanely insecure they are when they have no reason to be. I think they think they should be on the same level as the Leafs and Jays and they're not. But they're doing just fine as they are and the Argos are absolutely no threat to them whether the Argos thrive or stagnate. Sometimes I think they're a bunch of spoiled, only children who didn't have anybody to play with and didn't learn how to share. Crazy!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloads

Level
    That's the part I don't understand, is how insanely insecure they are when they have no reason to be. I think they think they should be on the same level as the Leafs and Jays and they're not. But they're doing just fine as they are and the Argos are absolutely no threat to them whether the Argos thrive or stagnate. Sometimes I think they're a bunch of spoiled, only children who didn't have anybody to play with and didn't learn how to share. Crazy!
    That's just it. They use "condition of the grass" as a convenient excuse now but were still heavily opposed to it when whispers started about a possible move in 2008 when it was still turf.

Now they are complaining about the event the Argos/TSN put on surrounding the game yesterday and acting like MLSE hasn't done nearly as much for them. TFC isn't on as solid grounds as they think they are. MLSE has resorted into investing millions into that stadium to keep fans interested prior to the most recent stadium renovations which included north stands, grass, finally getting "good" players and reducing season ticket holder prices by more than half. You don't do the latter if you are not in trouble attendance and season ticket renews wise. TFC will likely see a bump this year as people want to see the newly renovated stadium but I think if the teams performance doesn't improve the decline may be steep and very noticeable.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Sometimes I think they're a bunch of spoiled, only children who didn't have anybody to play with and didn't learn how to share.
    LOL. Sorry, I found this funny. I'm not quite sure why, but I did.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    I'm a former only child who grew into a giving only adult. We didn't have enough money for me to be spoiled. Plus I didn't grow up in an era where you were given anything without working hard and paying for it yourself. hahaha. I see where your coming from though Argoknot. Oh and I had friends, my little imaginary ones. hahaha.

Banned
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    I'm glad TB has been eradicated, and I don't mean the disease.

Banned
    Achievements:

Level
    Hey where have you been Dare? I thought you were banned.

Banned
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Hey where have you been Dare? I thought you were banned.
    I've been watching a lot of footy on the telly. : )