Quote Originally Posted by argotom View Post
The offense was offensive, Kilgore has gone backwards since the impressive first game in Ottawa.
Now it looks like his confidence is shot.
I am still not willing to give up on him totally however he would be my third string on the depth chart.
The problem is Fajardo is not much better, while Ray is almost done.
So our QB stable is in under construction mode.
Milanovich play calling is horrid, no imagination early on he gave up on the running game however when the game was out of reach what happens he goes back to it.
He has to remove himself from the OC position and let Brady take over as he cannot do any worse.
Our defense was on the field way too long in the heat and humidity, was unable to stop the inside rush between the ends.
The DB's were outmatched by the Bowman Walker et al combo, unable to cover with Stublers scheme really questionable.
The crowd what can you say, no reason with a packed CNE on a Saturday afternoon why the place was not at least three quarters full.
It obvious how there is more damage to the team and our league than any of us imagined in the city alone and especially the core jungle of condos.
Great synopsis.
To add to it, I think Fajardo showed heart (and legs) in his short stint, and is better than Kilgore. Kilgore looked rattled and jumpy right from the get go. I hope the "Kilgore Experiment" is over. Milanovich is not a HC, he should be MAYBE be a OC/QB coach like Calvillo, if that. The Argos aren't winning any new fans with their "self-promotion" (losing) at BMO.