Quote Originally Posted by paulwoods13 View Post
In two games he made one really nice throw -- the long pass to Shaw while rolling out last week. He made a ton of truly terrible throws, forcing his receivers to either try one-handed grabs or missing them altogether. The one that really convinced me was the missed TD pass to an open Elliott in the end zone. That throw had to be made, and wasn't.

It's amazing to me how some posters' hatred of Barker, Milanovich and Willy is blinding them to the reality that LeFevour is one of the poorest passers we have seen in a long time. His legs don't compensate for being unable to pass if the defence stops him from running.
I'm sure nobody here "hates" B, M, and W, or even LeFevour for that matter.

Speaking of LeFevour, I have only watched his first two starts. He made more than "one nice throw" in these two starts alone. Beyond that, my take on LeFevour is just that. He won't be starting again, although Milanovich will be coaching again.

Willy: Argos could have signed him at a fire sale price after the season. He could fail to resurrect his career or he could end up being a performant QB. Only time will tell.