Reply to Thread
    New Fan
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class

Level

Wink Authentic NEW Argo Swag For Sale - $$ for Charity. Happening October 14th! 70% off!

Hello Everyone!

Support a great non-profit organization Family Service York Region, while getting authentic CFL gear! 70% OFF listed retail!!!! $10 t-shirts and hats, $20 hoodies and sweaters! $40 jerseys and SO MUCH MORE!! We have an entire store's worth of clothing!

High quality name brands for sale including Reebok, New Era, Level Wear, Real Sports and Bulletin!

100% of proceeds raised will support the programs and services at non-profit organization Family Services York Region.

Help support your community and join us in this ONE DAY SALE happening OCTOBER 14th from 3 – 8pm at TWO LOCATIONS!

Richmond Hill – 10610 Bayview Avenue, Unit 18 (Elgin Mills and Bayview)AND Markham – 4261 Hwy 7, Suite 203 (East of Sheridan Nurseries)

This is a one -time deal, great for gifts, and Christmas presents!

Don’t miss this amazing opportunity!!

***SHARE SHARE SHARE***

Attached Images Attached Images

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Wanted to bump this as a reminder to all.

I plan to go and hopefully get some cold weather wear now that we are outdoors in October.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    It's in such a lousy location for me. A weekend would've been nice.

I hope they have some decent stuff. I sometimes go these sales and the advertisement makes it seem better than it actually is.
    Argos Season Ticket Holder 2016-2021.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I live 10 minutes away from the Bayview location...must check this out. On a side note, Big Boys is a good burger place in the same plaza.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Boatman
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    thanks for the foodie tip, I also plan to make it there on Friday.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Just left the Markham location. (Met Argolio for the first time!)

Came away with a sweatshirt, 1/4 zip polyester top, shell jacket, and uncrested jersey.
    $115.
    Nice! And proceeds to charity.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Just back from the sale at the Bayview location. T's and hats are all $10, long sleeve $15, hoodies $25, sideline jackets $25 and golf shits $20. These are all pre 2016, so mostly reebok. I bought 3 tee's and a 2013 throwback to the 80's jersey with #2 and Brazely on the back all for total $90. Excellent deal.

Talking to a lady working there, David Bradley donated all the merch and all proceeds going to charity.

Brazely.jpg

Brazely2.jpg
    Last edited by AngeloV; 10-14-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    I picked up Christmas presents for the family - including me!

Great selection.

I heard David Brailey had $30,000 in merchandise set aside at the end of last season. I am glad he has directed it to charity.

Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    It's not fair.....not every Argo fan lives in that area. Lots of empty warehouses in Mississauga they could've used. Right next to my backyard where the new stadium can be built
    Argos Season Ticket Holder 2016-2021.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    It's not fair.....not every Argo fan lives in that area. Lots of empty warehouses in Mississauga they could've used. Right next to my backyard where the new stadium can be built

I'm with you! The last place I wanted to go from north of Whitby was back into Toronto at 3pm on a Friday. Argo swag at 70% off was too compelling in the end.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Waaa. I just drove 10 minutes north of my house along Bayview.

I decided to go to the one on HWY 7 too as it is about 10 minutes as well by the 407. Spent another $45 on a hoodie and golf shirt.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyDragon View Post
    Just left the Markham location. (Met Argolio for the first time!)

Came away with a sweatshirt, 1/4 zip polyester top, shell jacket, and uncrested jersey.
    $115.
    Nice! And proceeds to charity.
    Pleasure meeting you!

Bought about half a dozen items, and I'm really happy I got a couple of hoodies after missing out on some previous sales.

Don
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    I wanted to make it out, but had tickets for the Hamilton-Ottawa game yesterday. Sounds like it was worth it.
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Get rid of that dump Dixie Mall and build a new football stadium there! I vote yes!

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by matchuk View Post
    Get rid of that dump Dixie Mall and build a new football stadium there! I vote yes!
    Do we really need to be talking about a stadium?...that's the least of the Argonauts problems now, especially after putting out the garbage product that has been witnessed by home fans for the entire season. This includes games with Ricky Ray...2-3 entertaining games in a 9 game schedule won't cut it...their measly 2 wins and the decent effort against BC, which was at least a loss that wasn't by 20 pts at home. Good luck with that stadium at Dixie Mall, we all know Mississauga council would never be serious about building a stadium, especially in an area that is very residential south of the QEW

I've come to realize that I'm more of a Canadian Football fan than an Argo fan. I don't think I'd cross the street to buy Argo gear after the debacle of this season. The charity connection is a good cause though. I could swear some of the guys who've taken advantage of this deal blasted David Braley all last season.

I feel the same about the Grey Cup game, as I'd rather make the trek to Hamilton on the same weekend on Saturday to catch the Vanier Cup. $89, $116, and a $129 for reduced Grey Cup prices...why advertise this when you add $20 of service charges to each ticket?. I was still turned off, especially when it's a possibility of 2 western teams playing in the game.

...that being said, I still would have liked to pick up an Argo toque, just not driving to Richmond Hill and Markham, in an area that is the most brutal for driving in the GTA during rush hour, to get one.

PS - The fact that they could not have one warehouse in 416 or at least close enough downtown tells you how little headway the Argonauts have made this season and that's unfortunate.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    The sales were held in York region where the charities and government offices are located. They used government offices space at no cost to them.
    Renting space in a 416 location would have defeated the purpose of raising funds for charity.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 177
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill The Thrill View Post
    Do we really need to be talking about a stadium?...that's the least of the Argonauts problems now, especially after putting out the garbage product that has been witnessed by home fans for the entire season. This includes games with Ricky Ray...2-3 entertaining games in a 9 game schedule won't cut it...their measly 2 wins and the decent effort against BC, which was at least a loss that wasn't by 20 pts at home. Good luck with that stadium at Dixie Mall, we all know Mississauga council would never be serious about building a stadium, especially in an area that is very residential south of the QEW

I've come to realize that I'm more of a Canadian Football fan than an Argo fan. I don't think I'd cross the street to buy Argo gear after the debacle of this season. The charity connection is a good cause though. I could swear some of the guys who've taken advantage of this deal blasted David Braley all last season.

I feel the same about the Grey Cup game, as I'd rather make the trek to Hamilton on the same weekend on Saturday to catch the Vanier Cup. $89, $116, and a $129 for reduced Grey Cup prices...why advertise this when you add $20 of service charges to each ticket?. I was still turned off, especially when it's a possibility of 2 western teams playing in the game.

...that being said, I still would have liked to pick up an Argo toque, just not driving to Richmond Hill and Markham, in an area that is the most brutal for driving in the GTA during rush hour, to get one.

PS - The fact that they could not have one warehouse in 416 or at least close enough downtown tells you how little headway the Argonauts have made this season and that's unfortunate.
    dude...my sarcastic comment was only in regards to another poster jokingly saying it...you should just chill, Gill