Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level

Madden Mobile

did anyone else get on this?

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/cf...124141748.html

I stumbled on it and spent all day yesterday trying to get a CFL team. There was a 'live" event, where you have access to play using Players from the CFL to get CFL content. I played the CFL blitz (which ended this morning) where I was Theismann on the time I use (Ravens) and got a 'collectible' - Durian Durant. Not a whole lot of CFL yet BUT they seem to be going towards it (see below) I downloaded and will be trying to play as much CFL stuff as they come by. I figure it can't hurt for the higher ups to see that CFL stuff brings in users.

From CFL senior vice-president (content and marketing) Christina Litz:

This is not “the CFL video game”. What this is is an innovative marketing initiative to get our brand and players in front of the millions of Madden NFL Mobile players around the world. We want to thank the CFLPA and our amazing alumni for partnering with us on this. We are all thinking of, and are invested with marketing our League together, to make sure we grow and engage new fans with Canadian football – the game and League we all love so much.

We know what you’re thinking… does this mean there’s a CFL video game coming soon? The short answer is yes – we are working actively to launch a number of social mobile CFL-branded games for 2017. Mobile gaming is becoming more and more popular every day. It’s estimated that 30% of video games are played on mobile devices. We agree with you: we need to be in the mobile gaming space and we believe that we can build quality experiences and support and evolve these games in a way that our current fans deserve and prospective fans expect.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    It's a start. I still hold some hope that we'll eventually see a full blown video game, especially with Xbox, PS, and Wii all having cloud based games now.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
    It's a start. I still hold some hope that we'll eventually see a full blown video game, especially with Xbox, PS, and Wii all having cloud based games now.
    Welcome back SnowRogue!!
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Boatman
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Came across this as well:

http://canuckplay.com/games/

Apparently the commish wont grant licensing, but they're going through with it anyways. Canadian company and they're releasing on PS and XBox. Aimed for June '17