I was invited and went to game 4 and watched some of the rest of the games. Stadium was sold out, fans were loud, media was covering the team well. Rogers in excess of course. I dislike Rogers very much because of their disrespectful treatment and coverage of the Argos and CFL. But I am jealous of what the Jays Leafs Raptors and even FC get in terms of coverage. When the Argos won the 100th GC there was zero coverage of the team that offseason. Everyone blames Braley for not marketing the team and he deserves blame for that but the media deserve all they get in terms of hate from Argo fans. Winning the 100th GC was a huge deal and how the team accomplished that by coming together late in the year with GTA players leading the way was special. The next season the team finished first and should of been riding a wave of bandwagon fans like the other teams do. Instead the east final had more Ticat fans represented than argo fans. I blame the media and always will for that embarrassment. Just by doing their job (coverage of the team) would have generated interest as it does for the other teams. Because the media shows love to some but not all teams in this city I can understand why some Argo fans resent the other teams in this city when they have success.