Quote Originally Posted by SnowRogue View Post
Shoot, didn't mean to imply that it was just my seats I was concerned about, the overall price points and where you are in the stadium are important.
For $700 or more, I think you should sit between the 45's. From 45-30 or 25: $500 max IMO, 25 - front of endzone: max $350, etc. Endzone seating in the South may also be a bit high.

Funny thing is, CFL fans want the League to be seen as "big time", and yet complain when ticket prices are high lol.
I believe my final year at the rogers center i was pay 369 for 20 yard line in the 200 section, last year i was in 105 and the seats were 449 which was near the 20 yard line. They need to have a more of a section in each price point for example maybe if they had 10 price points, they can open up the sections and offer a great section of seats to the customers. We have to remember that Toronto has so many options for the sporting fans unlike the other 8 teams in the league. I remember the Toronto Rock use to have a huge season ticket fan base as soon as they increased the price a lot of people bailed out on them.