Quote Originally Posted by Shatto View Post
Regarding the flex tickets--we have used all 8 tickets . Family, including some staunch NFL fans have used them and commented favourably on the game. Some were used by teenagers who reacted very favourably to the experience. In fact, subsequently they asked to attend again, resulting in my purchasing tickets---so as an incentive, it worked, at least in my case. Hopefully, these teenagers will become strong CFL fans and eventually buy their own tickets later in life. But I realize that is only my subjective experience and may not be representative of the majority of STH's--but it worked in this case.
By removing the flex tickets from my package, rightly or wrongly, I perceive this as a reduction on the benefits I get as a STH. To reduce the benefits at a time the organization is striving to increase attendance, is IMO is a bad move and leaves me with the perception, that for the same cost as last year, I am receiving less----and the organization should remember that to the client, perception is reality.
Thank you Shatto. My experience was like yours with those tickets, which is why it is a bigger issue for me than for others and why I feel the same way as you do. I will accept that others don't agree.