After more then 20 years and about 15 seasons as a Season Ticket Holder I have decided that I needed to take my money where I get more value. This wasn't something I have taken lightly and I can assure you I've shed some tears. I love football and the CFL but over the past couple of seasons we have felt that what the CFL prides itself on has started to decline in Toronto. We tried to remain optimistic year after year but there is no sign of improvement on the horizon.

One of my favourite parts of being a CFL fan is the access to players. The relationships that we are able to build with each other. However over the last couple of seasons the opportunities to create these memorable friendships has diminished. We have seen the demise of the very popular Fan Day. A great opportunity to get fans involved and excited about the upcoming season. There are no more autograph sessions on field after the games. There just aren’t very many events for fans to enjoy.

-I have won two trips to the Grey Cup as the Argos biggest fan.
-I own over 20 Argo jerseys
-My dogs name is Argo
-Custom Argo Licence plates
-I was invited into the team Grey Cup Victory party in 2012 and O'Shea made me drink from the Cup.
-My wedding was Argo themed and even attended by Pinball and Jordan Younger

That's just a small portion of my journey as a fan...to me it's about way more then football. Theres no other professional league in this world that you can make those kind of memories with.

I've written a letter to Copeland and Orridge explaining my decision. I didn't like how the move to BMO was handled. I was given one price point by a ticket rep. When it came to my turn to select seats I was told that price point didn't exist. Those tickets were $200 more per seat then I was told. Our schedule was yet again terrible. You can get tickets for as low at $7 per game on Stubhub to an empty stadium. The biggest slap in the face is the merchandise discount to me. If you want a crested jersey you have to order online and pay shipping. This whole Grey Cup thing was just the final straw for us.

This is not a final goodbye. It’s hopefully a see you later. My heart will always belong to the Argos, I honestly still don't know what colour I will wear on Labour Day. My whole identity is currently lost and I'm still struggling a bit with this decision.