Well I went to the game and it was just as exciting as the Grey. Too bad the attendance was low. They said about 8200 tickets were sold but probably 5000 attended.
At first one wondered if Laval would come back from the 14-0 lead that the Dinos had in the first quarter ..... Of course they did...and the lead kept changing in the 4 th ..... But give the game another minute, the Dinos may have been the Vanier
Cup champs.

I hope that the Hamilton organizing group can learn from their mistakes. ..... Laval fans found no Friday night or pre game fan festivities. .... Too bad .... Knowing how they tailgate, I was disappointed as well that we couldn't step up to the plate.

The organizing group will be awarded another $100,000 next year to help .... I can't remember where I read this ... I will try and find it .
Also, next year in the bowl game prior to the Vanier, the OUA team is playing the AUS team. So , there is high probability that an OUA team will be in the Vanier .... And Hamilton is rather central for OUA fans. Good for attendance.

Usports ( new CIS) should find a better TV partner .... Show some games during the season , and make them national. When one can remember some of the names of the Canadian players, it allows the Vanier to be more interesting.