To me it reads in an odd manner. I know I only scanned it because I get +50 emails a day, but I personally would have preferred them laying out from me what the benefits to me are and then having a link to what I need to do for them. Lead with benefits and link to costs. I didn't even bother to get to the bottom of the email before I bailed. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't even have considered this offer. Also, with a new customer service rep. I likely wouldn't even have called a new rep for clarification.

Just yesterday the Winnipeg Blue Bombers emailed me an offer that seemed appealing.

Team Equipment Sale, Referral Program, and Early Bird Draw
View this email in your browser

Bomber Season Ticket Referral Rewards
As a current season ticket member, when you give the gift of new Blue Bomber Season Tickets, you will receive some great referral rewards:

Refer a new P1 – P4 seat and receive a $200 Bomber Store Gift Card.
Refer a new P5 – P7 seat and receive a $100 Bomber Store Gift Card.
Special VIP invitation for two to a pre-game sideline experience at a 2017 Bomber home game
Adding additional seats to your current account? There are rewards for that as well!
READ MORE

Team Equipment Sale:
at The Bomber Holiday Store, 300-915 Ellice
Friday, December 9, from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm: Season Ticket Member exclusive on all Locker Room Equipment
Saturday, December 10, from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm: General Public
Sunday, December 11, from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm: General Public

Last remaining 2015 (navy & gold) Reebok jerseys. $80
Game Helmets - $250
Team issued Footballs - $80
Reebok Player Sweat Suits - $50 each for Hoody/Sweats, $80 for sweatsuit if purchased as a pair
Great deals on assorted clearance merchandise. T-shirts starting at $5.00, hoodies starting at $20.00, toques starting at $5.00, and special prices on last of run adidas merchandise.

Have a Blue Bomber, Hit the Books, visit in your child's school!
Promote reading and writing in your school with a Hit the Books visit from one of your Blue Bombers! In partnership with I Love to Read month, the Blue Bombers have opened submissions for the popular Hit the Books program. Encourage your child’s school or teacher to apply and a Blue Bombers player could visit their classroom to share a story and talk about the importance of reading and writing skills in February 2017. Last year, players read to over 2000 kids at 35 schools.

READ MORE

Buy or Renew your Season Tickets by December 15th, 2016 to be entered into the Early Bird Draw

Win one of the following Early Bird prizes:

Early Bird Draw Grand Prize:
A ski vacation for four at Big White Ski Resort from Continental Travel Group.

You can also win:
Your 2017 Season Tickets (maximum two season tickets
)
One Blue Bombers authentic game worn 2016 jersey
One of five $75 Bomber Store gift cards
One of ten $50 Bomber Bucks (to be used at Investors Group Field concessions during 2017 Bomber games)
One of ten 2017 Pregame Sideline Experience for two (not eligible for 2017 Banjo Bowl)
2017 Season Ticket Member Benefits
Save up to 40% off the cost of buying single game tickets
Your Season Ticket Membership can cost as little as $23.14 a game
No fee, no interest, flexible payment plans, up to seven months of payments.
Purchase additional tickets ahead of the general public for individual home games, including the Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries Banjo Bowl, the 2017 Grey Cup Game tickets, and select events at Investors Group Field.
Receive 15% off regular priced merchandise at the Bomber Store.
Access to a monthly Season Ticket Member Bomber Store offer.
Partner Up – The Winnipeg Blue Bombers Partner Up program partners up with local businesses, offering exclusive deals to Winnipeg Blue Bombers Season Ticket Members.
Be eligible for the 2017 Blue Bomber Season Ticket Member Referral Program.
Be entered into the 2017 Blue Bomber Season Ticket Member Prize Draws.
Access to exclusive Season Ticket Member online content.

See all 2017 Season Ticket Member Draws Prizing here.

The Season Ticket Renewal Grand Prize:
A 2017 NISSAN TITAN truck from your Winnipeg NISSAN dealerships.
GET YOUR SEASON TICKETS
CALL THE BLUE BOMBERS TICKETING OFFICE
204-784-7884

Copyright © 2016 Winnipeg Blue Bombers, All rights reserved.
You are on receiving this email because you are a valued fan of The Winnipeg Blue Bombers, who subscribed to the Bomber Insider on BlueBombers.com. Or, you have an on-going business relationship with the Blue Bombers as defined by CASL.

Our mailing address is:
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
315 Chancellor Matheson RoadWinnipeg, MB R3T 1Z2
Canada

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list