Thread: 2017 renewals

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level

2017 renewals

Just got the email re: renewals. Guess I'll have to investigate but was hoping to be able to make a deposit now and pay the bulk of it later (as I usually do). Assuming most on this site got the same email. Anyhow for what it's worth I'll be back, even the possibility of watching a competitive team in that stadium is enough for me (also spending the day with my dad is pretty fun too).

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level

Argos Season Ticket Sales Have Begun

I have just received my 2016 ST Renewal notification. How compelling is this offer for STHs to commit to 2017 before Christmas? I personally don't feel an urgency to commit to my ST and will wait. I see I have a new customer service representative. Are the Argos consolidating tickets sales with ML SE or just employee attrition?

Thank you for your ongoing commitment and support as an Argos Season Seat Holder. The 2016 season was a historic year for the Argos as we moved into our new home under new ownership and management. We put in place a strong foundation for us to build upon. And we appreciate our veteran Season Seat Holders, like yourself, for joining us on this journey, and for being supportive, patient, and providing feedback and ideas along the way. We are all better for it, and with your support and commitment we will continue to get better.

We are so excited for the 2017 season. We will continue to improve everything that made Argos football at BMO Field great. Tailgating and the Shipyard will be bigger and better. The game day experience inside the stadium will be elevated. We are committed to making Argos football at BMO Field the best sports experience in the city. And of course, our number one priority is focused on fielding a competitive team, not only for next season, but for years to come. We are just getting started in rebuilding this franchise.

And more than anything, we want you to remain a part of it. We are thrilled to share with you the benefits you will receive as an Argos season seat holder in 2017; five brand new benefits that include additional savings and value, and the return of the Argos Fan Day and Ticket Exchange Program.

But first, here is some important information about your account:

You currently have a total credit of $50 in your account which is comprised of;
    A credit from a combination of playoff tickets you purchased as part of your 2016 season seats and following the re-pricing of your Grey Cup seats; and/or
    A complimentary credit of $50 as an Argos season seat holder who purchased Grey Cup tickets (prior to October 17) which must be used by December 23, 2016.

If you have any questions about how to use your credit, or your season seats in general, please contact Dane Gomez at dgomez@argonauts.ca or 416-341-2787. In addition, you are welcome to call our Ticket Sales & Service team at 416 341-2746.

Now the fun part. Click HERE to get all the information you need to renew your season seats for the 2017 season and watch a highlight video from this past season that will make you ask, #IsItJuneYet?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Agreed.
    While I'm fairly sure I will renew, I want to see what will happen in "football operations" first.
    No urgency to do anything now.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Just re-upped. My workplace incentive covered it!

Don't mind the benefits. Would have liked more than 10% off merchandise and be able to use it in the stadium too. That could be added closer to the season.

I like the 4 free extra tickets and be able to use them for any game.

The exclusive entrance should be a nice feature.

I wonder what the exclusive gift will be?

Hope the events will be frequent and glad they finally got this process going.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    I renewed this morning. Dropped from 4 Tickets to 3 Tickets and did the 3 Payment Plan to my MasterCard. The benefits are much better this season:

25% SAVINGS

4 COMPLIMENTARY FLEX TICKETS

10% DISCOUNT ON ARGOS MERCHANDISE ONLINE ALL THE TIME

TICKET EXCHANGE PROGRAM

ARGOS FAN DAY

25% OFF CORPORATE SUITES

10% OFF FULL SEASON ARGOS TAILGATE PASS

EXCLUSIVE SEASON SEAT HOLDERS ENTRY GATE AT BMO FIELD

EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO 105TH GREY CUP PRE-SALE

EXCLUSIVE SEASON SEAT HOLDER EVENTS AND COMMUNICATIONS

EXCLUSIVE SEASON SEAT HOLDER GIFT

http://www.argonauts.ca/2017-season-tickets-sale-now/

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 80
    Achievements:

Level
    I was very surprised that season ticket sales weren't being promoted during Grey Cup week.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    Not sure if anyone has asked or can confirm.

The 4 free flex tickets, is that per account or per ST making a pair to include 8?

Edit: Never mind, read through the site again and it's per seat. So we have 8.
    Last edited by Mightygoose; 12-09-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Boatman
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by 1971GreyCup View Post
    I have just received my 2016 ST Renewal notification. How compelling is this offer for STHs to commit to 2017 before Christmas? I personally don't feel an urgency to commit to my ST and will wait. I see I have a new customer service representative. Are the Argos consolidating tickets sales with ML SE or just employee attrition?

Thank you for your ongoing commitment and support as an Argos Season Seat Holder. The 2016 season was a historic year for the Argos as we moved into our new home under new ownership and management. We put in place a strong foundation for us to build upon. And we appreciate our veteran Season Seat Holders, like yourself, for joining us on this journey, and for being supportive, patient, and providing feedback and ideas along the way. We are all better for it, and with your support and commitment we will continue to get better.

We are so excited for the 2017 season. We will continue to improve everything that made Argos football at BMO Field great. Tailgating and the Shipyard will be bigger and better. The game day experience inside the stadium will be elevated. We are committed to making Argos football at BMO Field the best sports experience in the city. And of course, our number one priority is focused on fielding a competitive team, not only for next season, but for years to come. We are just getting started in rebuilding this franchise.

And more than anything, we want you to remain a part of it. We are thrilled to share with you the benefits you will receive as an Argos season seat holder in 2017; five brand new benefits that include additional savings and value, and the return of the Argos Fan Day and Ticket Exchange Program.

But first, here is some important information about your account:

You currently have a total credit of $50 in your account which is comprised of;
    A credit from a combination of playoff tickets you purchased as part of your 2016 season seats and following the re-pricing of your Grey Cup seats; and/or
    A complimentary credit of $50 as an Argos season seat holder who purchased Grey Cup tickets (prior to October 17) which must be used by December 23, 2016.

If you have any questions about how to use your credit, or your season seats in general, please contact Dane Gomez at dgomez@argonauts.ca or 416-341-2787. In addition, you are welcome to call our Ticket Sales & Service team at 416 341-2746.

Now the fun part. Click HERE to get all the information you need to renew your season seats for the 2017 season and watch a highlight video from this past season that will make you ask, #IsItJuneYet?
    My email also mentioned a different ticket rep as well, however, I just tried to call my old ticket rep and was able to reach his voicemail (still stating that he is manager of client services and ticket sales) so he appears to at least still be with the organization.

Boatman
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    anyone know how long our seats are held? I want to renew, but I need space in the card...holidays and all that lol

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post
    I renewed this morning. Dropped from 4 Tickets to 3 Tickets and did the 3 Payment Plan to my MasterCard. The benefits are much better this season:

25% SAVINGS

TICKET EXCHANGE PROGRAM

ARGOS FAN DAY

25% OFF CORPORATE SUITES

Contest for renewing early too:

GRAND PRIZE

You and your guest can join the Argos for an all-expenses paid Fan Experience of a lifetime. Travel with the team and stay at the Argos hotel for an away game in 2017.

10 SECOND PRIZES

Gameday Suite Rental for you and your buddies to watch the game in style. Includes a $500 food and beverage credit.

25 THIRD PRIZES

Gameday Jersey worn by a member of the 2016 Toronto Argonauts.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    To me it reads in an odd manner. I know I only scanned it because I get +50 emails a day, but I personally would have preferred them laying out from me what the benefits to me are and then having a link to what I need to do for them. Lead with benefits and link to costs. I didn't even bother to get to the bottom of the email before I bailed. Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't even have considered this offer. Also, with a new customer service rep. I likely wouldn't even have called a new rep for clarification.

Just yesterday the Winnipeg Blue Bombers emailed me an offer that seemed appealing.

Team Equipment Sale, Referral Program, and Early Bird Draw
    View this email in your browser

Bomber Season Ticket Referral Rewards
    As a current season ticket member, when you give the gift of new Blue Bomber Season Tickets, you will receive some great referral rewards:

Refer a new P1 – P4 seat and receive a $200 Bomber Store Gift Card.
    Refer a new P5 – P7 seat and receive a $100 Bomber Store Gift Card.
    Special VIP invitation for two to a pre-game sideline experience at a 2017 Bomber home game
    Adding additional seats to your current account? There are rewards for that as well!
    READ MORE

Team Equipment Sale:
    at The Bomber Holiday Store, 300-915 Ellice
    Friday, December 9, from 11:00 am - 7:00 pm: Season Ticket Member exclusive on all Locker Room Equipment
    Saturday, December 10, from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm: General Public
    Sunday, December 11, from 11:00 am - 6:00 pm: General Public

Last remaining 2015 (navy & gold) Reebok jerseys. $80
    Game Helmets - $250
    Team issued Footballs - $80
    Reebok Player Sweat Suits - $50 each for Hoody/Sweats, $80 for sweatsuit if purchased as a pair
    Great deals on assorted clearance merchandise. T-shirts starting at $5.00, hoodies starting at $20.00, toques starting at $5.00, and special prices on last of run adidas merchandise.

Have a Blue Bomber, Hit the Books, visit in your child's school!
    Promote reading and writing in your school with a Hit the Books visit from one of your Blue Bombers! In partnership with I Love to Read month, the Blue Bombers have opened submissions for the popular Hit the Books program. Encourage your child’s school or teacher to apply and a Blue Bombers player could visit their classroom to share a story and talk about the importance of reading and writing skills in February 2017. Last year, players read to over 2000 kids at 35 schools.

READ MORE

Buy or Renew your Season Tickets by December 15th, 2016 to be entered into the Early Bird Draw

Win one of the following Early Bird prizes:

Early Bird Draw Grand Prize:
    A ski vacation for four at Big White Ski Resort from Continental Travel Group.

You can also win:
    Your 2017 Season Tickets (maximum two season tickets
)
    One Blue Bombers authentic game worn 2016 jersey
    One of five $75 Bomber Store gift cards
    One of ten $50 Bomber Bucks (to be used at Investors Group Field concessions during 2017 Bomber games)
    One of ten 2017 Pregame Sideline Experience for two (not eligible for 2017 Banjo Bowl)
    2017 Season Ticket Member Benefits
    Save up to 40% off the cost of buying single game tickets
    Your Season Ticket Membership can cost as little as $23.14 a game
    No fee, no interest, flexible payment plans, up to seven months of payments.
    Purchase additional tickets ahead of the general public for individual home games, including the Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries Banjo Bowl, the 2017 Grey Cup Game tickets, and select events at Investors Group Field.
    Receive 15% off regular priced merchandise at the Bomber Store.
    Access to a monthly Season Ticket Member Bomber Store offer.
    Partner Up – The Winnipeg Blue Bombers Partner Up program partners up with local businesses, offering exclusive deals to Winnipeg Blue Bombers Season Ticket Members.
    Be eligible for the 2017 Blue Bomber Season Ticket Member Referral Program.
    Be entered into the 2017 Blue Bomber Season Ticket Member Prize Draws.
    Access to exclusive Season Ticket Member online content.

See all 2017 Season Ticket Member Draws Prizing here.

The Season Ticket Renewal Grand Prize:
    A 2017 NISSAN TITAN truck from your Winnipeg NISSAN dealerships.
    GET YOUR SEASON TICKETS
    CALL THE BLUE BOMBERS TICKETING OFFICE
    204-784-7884

Copyright © 2016 Winnipeg Blue Bombers, All rights reserved.
    You are on receiving this email because you are a valued fan of The Winnipeg Blue Bombers, who subscribed to the Bomber Insider on BlueBombers.com. Or, you have an on-going business relationship with the Blue Bombers as defined by CASL.

Our mailing address is:
    Winnipeg Blue Bombers
    315 Chancellor Matheson RoadWinnipeg, MB R3T 1Z2
    Canada

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
    You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:

Level
    The Argo email was fine.

After the 'cover letter', it got right to the point and the link was right there.

I don't care for long winded emails anyways, so the Bomber one may have lost my attention span. The distance from where I live compared to Winnipeg would be the deal breaker for me...lol

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenners View Post
    anyone know how long our seats are held? I want to renew, but I need space in the card...holidays and all that lol
    I think you'll be fine. They will work with you. In the past I have waited until March to renew. I know it's different management now, but they are not going to push away someone that wants to renew but just wants to wait.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenners View Post
    I believe that it's January 31st, but if you have the $50 Grey Cup credit it expires December 23rd.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Still haven't decided on whether or not I'll be renewing. My seats from last season are now part of the group sections, so works for me as I wanted to move to the West stands anyways. Also happy to see some decent benefits added this season - 15-20% merch discount would have been nice lol.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:

Level
    I see some posts re: costs and the use of the credit. So I have some credits in my account from moving Grey Cup seats, etc. too. I asked about instalment plans and was told i could do a third now, 1/3 Feb. 28 and 1/3 end of March. This will let me use the credits up so that's going to be my plan of attack. I know they'd love me to buy parking passes already too but I'm in no rush to do so now...

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Has anyone found out where the STH-only gate will be?
    I admit that I like that perk.

Boatman
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Neely2005 View Post

25% SAVINGS

TICKET EXCHANGE PROGRAM

ARGOS FAN DAY

25% OFF CORPORATE SUITES

some of these ideas can from here:

only ones they didn't implement is:
    - a cheap Kids season ticket -- although its sort of covered via comp tickets
    - lower prices on the east side - looks to be the same - i would have dropped prices $50 over westside

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    It is certainly a tough sell right now. Have no idea who will be playing for the team, coaching them or looking for new talent. Even the structure from President down is up in the air. With all the uncertainty, I'll wait until May and then make an informed decision.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Decided I couldn't turn my back on the Argonauts and renewed today.
    Managed to get upper level 1st row while moving from $899 to $699 per seat, Tyler was great to deal with and received a follow up call from Rob Richardson.
    Very pleased!!
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions