Quote Originally Posted by Downtownfan View Post
you know, the more I think about this, the stupider it becomes. Didn't any of our so called "journalists" at this press conference ask about the magical impact of the fabled "pitch" on the rest of the team? Was it localized only to one player?
They did ask. It's in the original post. Jozy Alitore also was asked about the field.

You know, I was once a very big soccer fan: saw my first Blizzard game back in 78 as a kid, and have seen Arsenal at Highbury, and Inter at San Siro. When TFC first came on the scene, I was pretty keen on the team, but the complete assholeness of their then management (Peddie et al) towards the Argos, and the continued assholeness of so many of their "supporters" towards the Argos have turned me off so badly. Soccer itself, the MLS version, is pretty sloppy stuff (the MLS final, which I did not watch, thankfully, makes the point),
How is this any different than "You know, i've watched football at Ralph Wilson and 'insert NFL stadium here'. Football, the CFL version is sloppy". You're making the same arguments about MLS that CFL fans have heard their whole lives.

and it doesn't help when the high priced talent moans about the field. What a turn off.
http://news.nationalpost.com/sports/...-grey-cup-play