Level

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 897
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenners View Post
    Yes great article, but I commend players like Matt Black going on twitter to stick up for his team. Giovinci made himself an easy target.

Boatman
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by gilthethrill View Post
    Yes great article, but I commend players like Matt Black going on twitter to stick up for his team. Giovinci made himself an easy target.
    i definitely agree.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    First an admission-I grew up attending Premier League games as a kid-- I appreciate soccer but I love the CFL and especially the Argos. Several recent occurrences demonstrate why soccer will have a problem becoming more than a niche sport in Canada:
    !) Giovinco's blaming his poor play on cramps caused by having to share the field with the Argos. Compare that with Hank playing brilliantly in the GC, even with an injured leg or Baun scoring a Stanley Cup winning goal though playing with a broken leg!
    2) Soccer can be deadly dull ( MLS Final) Compare that with the GC. Only the most dedicated and myopic soccer fan can think the game was exciting. In the long run this type of play will turn off the casual Canadian sports fan.
    3) The lack of Canadian players starting for TFC and other MLS teams. In the Eastern Final with 2 Canadian teams, only 2 Canadians started. The MLS including TFC, exists primarily to benefit Americans players. Recent rule changes allows a Canadian to be a National player but only if he was a member of a MLS academy before the age of 16. Not good enough --just as American are always Nationals, only a Canadian should be a
    National on any Canadian based team. This would force the Canadian MLS teams to play and develop more more Canadian players. Think of the huge number of Canadian football players who became stars but only because of the CFL import rules. Canadian MLS teams should learn from the CFL experience.

On another note--the Argos have started their renewal of ST's but with a complete lack of any exciting annoucements (change to coaching?) Please, Argos, appoint Clemons as President of football operations so we get some dynamic leadership.