Calgary is looking at giving Messam a rest now that first place is locked up and using his backups, the unrelated Terry and Dominique Williams.

“We’re looking at that part as far as how much we use (Messam) and if we’re going to give him one of the weeks (off),” said Stamps head coach Dave Dickenson. “He’s a motivated guy who wants to be in there, but that’s my job to make sure I manage that and make sure he’s healthy. We gave him a week a couple weeks ago and I thought he responded, seems to be running pretty well.”
According to Terry Williams, it looks like Dominique Williams will be getting a crack Saturday against the Eskimos.

If that proves to be true, it will be the 27-year-old’s first crack at CFL football after signing with the Stampeders on Sept. 6. Williams spent the better part of two years on the practice rosters of the New York Jets and Minnesota Vikings before making the move north.
Messam is often portrayed as the team’s powerful running back while Terry Williams brings the speed, but the newcomer doesn’t feel he fits either box.
“I feel like I (bring) everything to the game,” Williams said. “Some guys are specific, while I kind of hone in on everything. Speed, agility, I’m pretty shifty but I also am physical. I like hitting, so I just play ball.”
http://calgarysun.com/sports/footbal...ng-back-a-shot