Bo Levi Mitchell and Alex Singleton, already two of the best players on the team, have hired a personal trainer to help them maximize their fitness in preparation for the season. Mitchell also works with athletic therapist Jeff Peach on his shoulder.

In preparations for the upcoming season, Mitchell and middle linebacker Alex Singleton have added a U.K. import -personal trainer Tim Neenan – to the mix. Jeff Peach continues to aid in sharpening the 2016 MOP’s throwing mechanics and strengthening that meal-ticket right shoulder.
“Those guys,’’ Mitchell enthuses, “are both awesome. I started my training at the Olympic Centre at home, like to build a base there, with my group, Alex and all those guys.
“Tim helps me create that perfect program so that when I head off for a month – like now – I’ve got my plan in place.
“It’s pretty easy to push yourself when you’ve got a trainer sitting right there, watching you, telling you do every rep. But when you get into a gym, by yourself, I think it builds that mental toughness to make yourself finish.”
Mitchell begins his Hawaiian training day with a morning run, Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays, before heading off to a local football field for – among other things – hill sprints, then over to the gym for a 45-minute stretch/warm-up and a further 45 minutes on rehab, including a throwing program using a two-pound ball.
Depending, that work is often supplemented by another hour and a half of strength exercises.
“At the end of the day, I hit around three, three-and-a-half hours, depending on whether I’m throwing,’’ reckons Mitchell.

https://www.stampeders.com/2018/03/0...rd-off-season/