Bryan Hall discusses why he signed with the Stampeders.

After speaking with the Calgary Stampeders coaching staff, Bryan Hall was pretty much convinced that he wanted to make the move west and join the Canadian Football League team.
A call to an old friend from high school sealed the deal. The defensive lineman dialled up Micah Johnson to ask about playing for the Stampeders and came away from the phone call ready to sign on the dotted line. “Me and Micah Johnson go back to high school, so there’s definitely a lot of familiarity,” Hall said. “I definitely gave him a call and talked about it, and we’re both excited and just looking forward to going to work.” ...
While the opportunity to go from a struggling Argos organization to a Stampeders team that is widely expected to be in contention for another Grey Cup was enticing, that wasn’t the main factor motivating Hall’s move to Calgary. “It was more about being wanted,” Hall said. “I talked to the defensive co-ordinator, coach (DeVone) Claybrooks, I talked to (defensive line coach Corey Mace) and Coach (Dave) Dickenson and they just let me know how much they wanted me here, that was a big thing for me.”
Hall will be joining a defensive line that was dominant throughout the 2016 season. The Stamps defence tied for the most sacks in the CFL last season, with 52, helping the team hold opposing offences to the fewest points in the league, with 369.
The 28-year-old will have to fight for his place, but he’s got a resume that suggests he’ll be able to contribute.
http://calgaryherald.com/sports/foot...ary-stampeders