Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Former Argo Mitchell Gale and HC Dave Dickenson comment on his move to Calgary.

“I like Mitchell’s competitiveness and he has the arm to make all the throws,” said Stampeders head coach Dave Dickenson. “I think he’s a good fit for our system and I’m excited about the opportunity to work with him.”
    Gale, a native of Alva, Okla., entered the CFL in 2013 as a member of the Argos. He dressed for 32 games with Toronto from 2013-15 and for three games – including two post-season contests — with Hamilton in 2015 before joining the Roughriders. In 48 career regular-season games, Gale has completed 88 of 158 passes for 1,050 yards and four touchdowns with three interceptions. He has also rushed for 153 yards and two scores.
    He played college football at Abilene Christian and was a four-year starter for the Wildcats, throwing for more 12,000 yards with 97 touchdown passes. Both marks are school records.
    “Coming to Calgary was just the right decision for me at this time,” said Gale. “The Stampeders are a well-established organization and I’m looking forward to working with everyone there and contributing in any way that I can.”
    http://www.stampeders.com/2017/02/15...-joins-stamps/

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Posting Award

Level
    Former Argo Anthony Woodson has jumped from Hamilton to the Stampeders.