With Calgary's second consecutive loss in the GC, there is speculation that there will be greater changes than usual with the team.

There is the potential for a vastly different group.
Stamps general manager John Hufnagel will have his days full, starting immediately, as he looks at a list of over 20 free agents and the possibility of some significant retirements. Fullback Rob Cote and offensive lineman Dan Federkeil have both hinted at calling it quits, while a surprising revelation on Tuesday was veteran receiver Marquay McDaniel’s end-of-season comments. “It was a rough year for me personally,” said an emotional McDaniel, 33, who stopped for several minutes to compose himself. “My age does play a lot into it. You never know how many chances you’ll get." ...
McDaniel has been hampered with a knee injury this season. ...

Cote, who just finished up his 11th CFL season, says he had not made up his mind yet whether to hang up the pads. ...

The list of Stampeders free agents, as per most years, is lengthy, and there are several names that pop out: running back Jerome Messam, returner Roy Finch, defensive end Ja’Gared Davis, receiver DaVaris Daniels and a whole whack of secondary members, including Josh Bell, Ciante Evans, Brandon Smith and Tommie Campbell. ...

A handful are also bound to get NFL tryouts. “In fact, I received some requests this morning,” admitted Hufnagel. “Three, in fact, for players to have those type of workouts. I wish those players success, but if they don’t get signed, hopefully we’ll see them in red and white next year.” Evans is believed to be one of those, and another could possibly be Finch, the CFL special teams player of the year who was rather cryptic in his remarks.

The coaching staff, as well, is not immune to change, with defensive coordinator DeVone Claybrooks’ name having already come up. As for other teams calling for permission to speak with any of them, Hufnagel said that hadn’t occurred … yet.
The secondary could be hard hit, with a number of starters becoming prospective free agents. “I’m looking into a dark abyss … At 32 years old, I’m looking into darkness without any answers to all of my questions,” said the eloquent Bell.
The names on offence are also significant pieces. “If they offer me a contract, I’ll be here,” said Messam.

http://calgarysun.com/sports/football/cfl/calgary-stampeders/stampeders-off-season-could-see-a-lot-of-players-heading-in-other-directions