Reply to Thread
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level

Minor league football support in the gta

I remembering reading a thread about the Argos exhibition game being changed and now being held during the daytime? A couple of years ago, we sponsored a couple of buses of minor league players and their parents to come down and watch the game at the dome. It was a big hit. That was an easy call, as my son plays ball locally and this is our idea of a great outing.

I am up for doing that again. I'll commit to couple of buses. Anyone else interested in organizing this for their area? There is an opportunity here to spread the good word at an inflection point for the team.

I personally can't remember a better time in my youth than grabbing a bag of peanuts from the local Dominion store and heading out with my Dad to see Leo Cahill's Argos at Exhibition Stadium.

I know times and family dynamics may have changed, but for a young football player this could be very special.

I am pretty convinced that the new & improved Argos & Pinball would be open to a locker room tour and maybe some type of player meet & greet.

For some young people, this might be the only opportunity to do this.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Your heart is definitely in the right spot, but at this point nothing has been made official yet regarding that game. I wonder if this is something that may be brought up at the town hall.
    It's us vs the rest of the country