Hybrid View

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Arm of Law

Level
    It was awesome meeting everyone yesterday! Nice to put some faces to names. I thought it was a great event.
    Good job on the Argos for reaching out to their core. Very informative.

Boatman
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 324
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Is it possible for someone to summarize the topics discussed if not the details? Were opinions asked of us? Perhaps those of us who weren't able to attend could send an email with our thoughts/suggestions as well?

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 152
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argomANIA View Post
    It was awesome meeting everyone yesterday! Nice to put some faces to names. I thought it was a great event.
    Good job on the Argos for reaching out to their core. Very informative.
    Did I miss something here?

The last I knew, you were fed up with how the Argos were treating their loyal fans and STHs.
    You had declared that you were jumping off the ship and joining the Tiger-cats as a fan and STH because they were much better with regard to the above.

Now, you are showing up at a function designed for the most loyal Argonauts fans and apparently find it a "great event".

???????

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyDragon View Post
    Did I miss something here?

The last I knew, you were fed up with how the Argos were treating their loyal fans and STHs.
    You had declared that you were jumping off the ship and joining the Tiger-cats as a fan and STH because they were much better with regard to the above.

Now, you are showing up at a function designed for the most loyal Argonauts fans and apparently find it a "great event".

???????
    If you don't know Ania, then it's best to just let it be. She's still apart of the forum and is committed as anyone in providing important feedback back to the top. The organization needs to win a lot of fans back and this may be step 1 in doing so. It's good for them to know what they have done as org to turn a fan(s) away.

Don
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgoGabe22 View Post
    If you don't know Ania, then it's best to just let it be. She's still apart of the forum and is committed as anyone in providing important feedback back to the top. The organization needs to win a lot of fans back and this may be step 1 in doing so. It's good for them to know what they have done as org to turn a fan(s) away.
    Gabe couldn't say it any better. Best to let it be.
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 189
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Arm of Law

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argofans.com View Post

Thank you both

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    From someone who is out of town and could not attend; just wanted to say that this type of summery is much appreciated. Its just this kind of stuff that makes this site worth a daily visit. Thank you gang. Paul Wood's summery was especially thoughtful and well put together.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by argomANIA View Post
    Thank you both
    Hang in there Ania, I personally never took your viewpoint as being disloyal at all.
    Sometimes loyalty takes the form of letting your voice be heard and simply demanding better from your team, good on you.
    Toronto Argonauts
    18 Time World Champions

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Argofans.com View Post
    Why "let it be"?
    Because I haven't met someone personally? What has that got to do with anything in this?

When she declared in a new thread that she was fed up with the Argos new management AFTER ONE YEAR, I pointed out that the new management group had been in position FOR ONE YEAR and should be given more time to learn how to run the team before making making full judgement and switching allegiance to the Argos hated rival.

After making that judgement and move, returning at the first opportunity seems remarkably fickle.

I don't understand why a pass should be given. Are you an Argonauts fan or not?

Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesOverdriveVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Why "let it be"?
    Because I haven't met someone personally? What has that got to do with anything in this?

When she declared in a new thread that she was fed up with the Argos new management AFTER ONE YEAR, I pointed out that the new management group had been in position FOR ONE YEAR and should be given more time to learn how to run the team before making making full judgement and switching allegiance to the Argos hated rival.

After making that judgement and move, returning at the first opportunity seems remarkably fickle.

Well, anyone who has either met or known Ania doesn't seem to have a problem and understands her decision. And if not, they at least had the opportunity to meet with her and possibly discuss this her. I don't think she's trying to hide, I have meet her numerious times. At the end of the day, who cares? Why does it bother you so much? She is free to do whatever she wants as did Chad Owens, and other fans/players who join the dark side.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Why "let it be"?

I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed when I found out Ania was going to be there. No secret that I was the most vocal of anyone concerning that thread. I said it and then and will reiterate that if she wanted to start that type of thread, do it on a Ti-Cats forum. It would have made their members happy. Posting it here only brought up negativity towards the team we are suppose to be behind, win or lose.

Having said all that, I like Ania as a person. I just didn't like what she did that one time.
    It's us vs the rest of the country

Don
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed when I found out Ania was going to be there. No secret that I was the most vocal of anyone concerning that thread. I said it and then and will reiterate that if she wanted to start that type of thread, do it on a Ti-Cats forum. It would have made their members happy. Posting it here only brought up negativity towards the team we are suppose to be behind, win or lose.

Having said all that, I like Ania as a person. I just didn't like what she did that one time.
    I'm sure my friendship with Ania is well-known on here and I knew she was planning to attend, and I had no problem with this because I knew she was going to be respectful and come into it with an open mind.

We speak of giving this new management team more than 1 year. You can disagree with her all you want about her method of protest, but her presence at the meeting, her open mind going into that meeting and the willingness to admit that she was impressed by what she heard from Copeland proves to me that she is willing to give the Argos a chance to make this right.
    TORONTO ARGONAUTS FOOTBALL CLUB
    GREY CUP CHAMPIONS: 1914, 1921, 1933, 1937, 1938, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1950, 1952, 1983, 1991, 1996, 1997, 2004, 2012, 2017, 2022

Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupOverdriveCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassVeteran

Level
    No one owes you any explanations, GreyDragon, and I really don't think it matters what you "pointed out" in an old thread.

Bleeds Double Blue
    Achievements:
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbler View Post
    No one owes you any explanations, GreyDragon, and I really don't think it matters what you "pointed out" in an old thread.
    Interesting.
    Ania seems to have a posse of members here who she has charmed into defending her, such that she doesn't have to defend herself.

I asked why she showed up at an Argonauts event when she declared on this forum that she was no longer interested in being a fan of the Argonauts due to the way she was being treated by management.
    The answer seems to be, Ania is a nice person and if she wants to be disloyal to the Argonauts, that's okay, give her a pass because she is a nice person.

Got it. Reasonable questions are not tolerated on this forum.

Good luck to all going forward.