Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed when I found out Ania was going to be there. No secret that I was the most vocal of anyone concerning that thread. I said it and then and will reiterate that if she wanted to start that type of thread, do it on a Ti-Cats forum. It would have made their members happy. Posting it here only brought up negativity towards the team we are suppose to be behind, win or lose.

Having said all that, I like Ania as a person. I just didn't like what she did that one time.
I'm sure my friendship with Ania is well-known on here and I knew she was planning to attend, and I had no problem with this because I knew she was going to be respectful and come into it with an open mind.

We speak of giving this new management team more than 1 year. You can disagree with her all you want about her method of protest, but her presence at the meeting, her open mind going into that meeting and the willingness to admit that she was impressed by what she heard from Copeland proves to me that she is willing to give the Argos a chance to make this right.