Reply to Thread
    Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level

Jay Care Foundation Initiative

As a member of family blessed with a special child, we just received an offer today from the Jay Care Foundation. Invitation to a Blue Jays game, access to Community Clubhouse and subsidized transportation. Hats off the Jays for this offer.

In the past, the Toronto Argonauts have been very generous in offering game tickets for charity fundraisers.

I wonder if they've considered a charity game and distributing game tickets and refreshments. Just asking.

------------------

Shout out for the
    Jays Care Foundation who have once again, extended to Precious Mindsan opportunity to take in a ball game at the Rogers Centre in Toronto on Monday, May 15th!

We have a limited number of complimentary tickets available:

TORONTO BLUE JAYS vs ATLANTA BRAVES
    at 7:07 p.m.

The Community Clubhouse
    refreshments and snacks included, wow!

We are extending this invitation as your child/youth/young adult is currently registered in a Precious Minds support program for 2017. This is a very special opportunity for a program participant accompanied by one parent or caregiver.

Precious Minds staff persons will join the group in a host/coordination capacity for this event, however, the supervision and care of each program participant is the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
    Subsidized bus arrangements will be established to support easy accessibility for ALL and to help reduce the costs and concerns related to individual car travel and parking. The cost for transportation is $10 per person, return-trip, departing Precious Minds at 5 p.m. and returning at approximately 11 p.m.
    This offer is extended to program participants and their accompanying parent/caregiver on a first come, first-served basis respond by May 4, 2017.
    Dont delay!! Call Heather Goldsmith, Administrative Coordinator at (905) 982-0882 to reserve your spots. If youve never been we hope youll consider!

Yours in care, support & hope,

Family Support Coordinator

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Nice to see! I used to give to a Salvation Army program that took a group of at risk teens to an Argos game every year, the program seems to have unfortunately disappeared though

Bleeds Double Blue
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 598
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by mchesher03 View Post
    Nice to see! I used to give to a Salvation Army program that took a group of at risk teens to an Argos game every year, the program seems to have unfortunately disappeared though
    WE supported that initiative too mchesher03. I was very lucky to share my youth with my Dad at Argos games. My Dad did the same with his Dad I have successfully transitioned this to my son. Not bad, going on 50 years of Argos fun!

We were just happy to send the at risk teens for one game.