Quote Originally Posted by 1971GreyCup View Post
How about I stay positive about the progress of the Eskies, the preferred destination of Argos FAs. They continue to excel and have stretch goals, and not settling for anything less than progress? The Argos are not to be held accountable? The 5th Estate no longer cares about the team in Toronto. If the fans aren't critical of their mistakes, then who holds the accountable? This is hardly airing dirty laundry in public.

Should we all just grasp our hands together and all sing Kumbaya??

Where I come from, the customer is always right. This is an Argofans forum isn't it, or I am at risk to get banned for mentioning Argo's shortcomings on a CFL thread?
Personally, I think you're full of it. Last year was last year. It's been over for a while. Get over it.
You have an issue with Copeland, so you have nothing good to say about anything concerning the team. If Pinball was in charge, and made the exact same decisions that Copeland has, you would be 100% behind it. No idea what Copeland has personally done to you, but it must have been a doozy for you to go on and on and on about it.